Richmond Flying Squirrels Firearm Policy

This is a discussion on Richmond Flying Squirrels Firearm Policy within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey Everyone, Just had a quick question. Does anyone in the Richmond, VA area know the Flying Squirrels firearm policy? I am going to the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Richmond Flying Squirrels Firearm Policy

Hey Everyone,

Just had a quick question. Does anyone in the Richmond, VA area know the Flying Squirrels firearm policy? I am going to the game this evening and wanted to carry my pf-9 concealed ( I have a valid cc permit in VA.) Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have looked on their website and done a few other searches without any luck.

Thanks Ya'll,

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog1108 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Just had a quick question. Does anyone in the Richmond, VA area know the Flying Squirrels firearm policy? I am going to the game this evening and wanted to carry my pf-9 concealed ( I have a valid cc permit in VA.) Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have looked on their website and done a few other searches without any luck.

Thanks Ya'll,

Jeremy
    Here ya go.

Here's the e-mail address for the Community Relations Director.

kellye.semonich@squirrelsbaseball.com
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I think the bag limit is 6
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    A to Z Ballpark Guide | Richmond Flying Squirrels The Diamond

Doesn't say you can't carry or anything about weapons. Gives information about food, cameras, animals, alcohol,...

Contact Us | Richmond Flying Squirrels Contact Us

Contact page if the community relations director doesn't know.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

VIP Member
    Not able to find anything definitive about carrying, however, considering where it is located in Richmond, I would not go unarmed.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Thanks everyone for the replies. Archer I am familiar with the area as I live about 30 minutes outside of RVA and agree that I don't want or plan to go unarmed.

Jeremy

When we lived in central rural Missouri, my cat kept bringing me flying squirrels. Some guys where were born and raised there kept telling me they didn't exist in that part of Missouri. Were they surprised when I took the latest one my cat brought home and I showed it to them. I have to admit I never saw a live one, but that cat could find at least one a week.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Senior Moderator
    Flying squirrels, for the most part, are nocturnal, therefore the reluctance of some people to admit that they do exist. We've got them all over the Ozarks. They are cute little critters.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

This will be covered by the VA concealed carry law. For example, here in NC we can't carry to an event where admission is charged so the venue doesn't need to post anything.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pir8fan View Post
    This will be covered by the VA concealed carry law. For example, here in NC we can't carry to an event where admission is charged so the venue doesn't need to post anything.
    We don't have a restriction like that in VA. Also signs do not hold the weight of law here, if posted you must leave when ask, otherwise it is a simple trespassing charge.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    We don't have a restriction like that in VA. Also signs do not hold the weight of law here, if posted you must leave when ask, otherwise it is a simple trespassing charge.
    I wish our laws were that sensible. Unfortunately, we still have too many liberal antis in office.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I wish it was that way here. In Missouri you can't carry into any stadium that has more than 5,000 people.
    Rule #1. Cardio
    Rule #2. Double Tap

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchSR9C View Post
    I wish it was that way here. In Missouri you can't carry into any stadium that has more than 5,000 people.

http://handgunlaw.us/states/missouri.pdf

you need to read up on MO laws, you are 100% wrong

2. Carrying of a concealed firearm in a location specified in subdivisions (1) to (17) of subsection 1 of this section by any individual who holds a concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to sections 571.101 to 571.121 shall not be a criminal act but may subject the person to denial to the premises or removal from the.......

in MO just stay off the bus or you can get in deep poo poo

Quote Originally Posted by paullie View Post
    http://handgunlaw.us/states/missouri.pdf

you need to read up on MO laws, you are 100% wrong

2. Carrying of a concealed firearm in a location specified in subdivisions (1) to (17) of subsection 1 of this section by any individual who holds a concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to sections 571.101 to 571.121 shall not be a criminal act but may subject the person to denial to the premises or removal from the.......

in MO just stay off the bus or you can get in deep poo poo
    Thank you for the correction
    Rule #1. Cardio
    Rule #2. Double Tap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links