firearms free zones - Page 3

firearms free zones

This is a discussion on firearms free zones within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SSGAlex Not on the content, only that it was well written and developed and a solid argument. I wonder if you made ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: firearms free zones

Quote Originally Posted by SSGAlex View Post
    Not on the content, only that it was well written and developed and a solid argument.
    I wonder if you made a convert... Good work on the paper
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by SSGAlex View Post
    Not on the content, only that it was well written and developed and a solid argument.
    Glad to hear he was honest and apparently unbiased about it. Good job in writing it.

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Amazing the OP got a good grade.

Nobody mentioned the youtube vids, though. Search on:

youtube gun free zone

I am pretty sure there are several instances of people with a CCW license in a church that stopped and active shooter. As I recall there was a woman in Colorada that was a member of the church security team. She drew on a shooter and shot him. Another example was a minsters son that stopped a shooter using his concealed handgun.

Armed Churchgoer stops rampage shooting- Aurora, Colorado - YouTube

Armed Churchgoer stops rampage shooting- Aurora, Colorado - PECAN Group

here's another:

Following an argument with friends a few blocks away, 29-year-old Kiarron Parker raced his car across the parking lot of the New Destiny Christian Center just as Sunday services had ended. His car rammed another and came to a stop. As the pastor’s mother (67-year-old Josephine Echols) and others came to Parker’s aid, he pulled a gun and started shooting. Echols was hit 5 times and died. As people ran back into the church, Parker followed, but was killed as he entered the foyer by church member and off-duty police officer Antonio Milow.

a different twist on the same topic. Venues selected because of "gun free zones".

Did Colorado shooter single out Cinemark theater because it banned guns? | Fox News
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

SSGAlex - well done!
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links