Just because I'm printing does not mean I'm...... - Page 5

Just because I'm printing does not mean I'm......

This is a discussion on Just because I'm printing does not mean I'm...... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ericb327 I answered your question in posts #1, #26 and #38. So my posts are arrogant because I don't conform to your ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Just because I'm printing does not mean I'm......

Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I answered your question in posts #1, #26 and #38. So my posts are arrogant because I don't conform to your idea of concealed carry? I never said I was well trained, I said I trained in all modes of carry that I practiced. You added well trained for your own reasons. I do the best I can with what I have.
    No, you did not answer my question in any of your posts.

CJM
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Why must I conform to your vision of CC? Someone please tell me where I can find the official CC/OC rule book. Right now, I will stick with the Kentucky revised statutes.
    Why did you start this thread in the first place? Did you expect a round of applause and a standing ovation over the internet for coming on here and bragging about your lazy concealment methods? If you want to carry that way then go for it. You don't need our approval.
    bmglock23 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martial Archer View Post
    No, you did not answer my question in any of your posts.
    Here it is!

From post #1

I very often carry in a Galco OWB with a T-shirt pulled over because on short trips to the convenient store or groceries I just don't feel like going deep cover.
    From post #26

I like that I can throw on my paddle holster and cover it with a T-shirt for a 5 minute walk for coffee rather than going through the trouble of putting on the royal guard or mini tuck.
    From post #38

Sometimes I make quick trips and like to throw on my paddle holster with a T-Shirt pulled over. I'm not trying all that hard to conceal.
    I'm not being Irresponsible, unsafe or lazy, I'm exercising my rights within the law. Why must I conform to your vision of CC? Someone please tell me where I can find the official CC/OC rule book. Right now, I will stick with the Kentucky revised statutes.
    Not only have I answered your question, I have answered it in three posts. You just don't like my answer?

I do OC, when I want to!

Sometimes I like Carolina BBQ and sometimes I like Texas BBQ, Memphis BBQ or Even Kansas City BBQ. Do I have to pick one because it's your favorite?
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    While one guy on this forum states he can draw and rack in 0.3 second most aren't that fast!
    I said I can rack in 0.3 seconds. I never said draw. Amazing how a simple statement can get so twisted so easily. BTW, anybody can rack a gun in 0.3 seconds. Any more than that and you probably lack the strength to do it.

JD
    Administrator

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links