What and how you would carry in a band - Page 2

What and how you would carry in a band

This is a discussion on What and how you would carry in a band within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'd load the tuba with about a pound of FFFF black powder and about a 25 pound bag of shot with an electric primer set ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What and how you would carry in a band

I'd load the tuba with about a pound of FFFF black powder and about a 25 pound bag of shot with an electric primer set to fire when you push onea those finger thingys,in case of attack band master yells "TUBA" as the congregation hits the floor you hit the "G" that was awesome key, and take out everything standing in front
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I sing and play guitar, and I've carried while on stage, in rehearsals, and in a house concert without anyone knowing. Each time it was IWB at 4:00. AIWB doesn't work for me because it gets in the way of the guitar. Behind the hip can be an issue if your strap hangs up on the gun. Back pocket carry, weak side Aiwb, or boot carry would probably be my other choices.

New Member Array Taquitosieatthose's Avatar
    Same as usual. IWB 4:00 I play drums and bass, and Elsie does not get in the way of either. Initially the idea of performing or even rehearsing with a firearm seemed like it would be difficult. I found that all goes away once you become comfortable carrying. Choosing a separate method of carrying only for performance sounds like a bad idea to me.

There's a certain rapper who should of read this thread. He was arrested after doing a show because his illegal gun fell out during it.

Sent from my palm device
    Taquitosieatthose likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    let the security worry about security.
    And most likely do it as well as they do everywhere else...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links