where can I carry, to be clear.

This is a discussion on where can I carry, to be clear. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by suntzu Are we that bored today Harry Yep....His internet is as powerful as mine..Thought I would hook him up with what everyone ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: where can I carry, to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Are we that bored today Harry
    Yep....His internet is as powerful as mine..Thought I would hook him up with what everyone else is doing for him...

I don't see where all the confusion is. I just moved from NH and though they had some pretty straight forward laws about where you can carry. Very little ambiguity
    I at least offered help....
    suntzu likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post
    Well as I have said in other threads my local P.D isn't exactly timely on getting back to me so I figured I would post here (NH by the way). Of course no federal buildings, banks, schools, bars.

Here is where my confusion lies. Schools, I attend a night school which basically rents out 3/4 of a building. the other 1/4 of this building is a business which also rents out all of the building right next to this one. There are no posted signs saying no firearms ect, can I carry here?

Next lets talk resturants and no I'm not talking Mc Donalds. I mean actual ones that you will be at for an hour or so. Now it seems 1 of two things are here. Either they serve alcohol, or there is what one may call a bar (though not a bar imo). Can one carry in such a resturant if no signs are posted saying otherwise? if the answer is no, does it at all make a difference if I am not ordering alcohol or sitting at this "bar"?
    Call up your Permit office - get the info you want from the horse's mouth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links