Well I took the big step today (Sunday)

This is a discussion on Well I took the big step today (Sunday) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by gasman311 Yeah, its amazing they can't access the fingerprints over & over. I have been fingerprinted no less than 5 times (none ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Well I took the big step today (Sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by gasman311 View Post
    Yeah, its amazing they can't access the fingerprints over & over. I have been fingerprinted no less than 5 times (none for any criminal reason) for CWP, professional licenses (x 2 at least) and some other stuff. Same process every time. You'd think they'd all be tied into some digital database by now - unless they're just re-verifying every time to make sure they all match and no funny business is going on.
    My wife was in the army for awhile with a TS clearance, has been a nurse for 16 years, had her fingerprints done last month to get her TX nursing liscense, and now for every job offer she has they want a fresh set of prints....Ridiculus. The only good thing is the potential employer has been paying for them.

On a sides note, for folks that don't have a job and want a job...do something in the medical field. You don't have to be a RN. Med techs are making more than college graduates and can find a job about anywhere.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

2. Remove Ads

In Ky the application for a CCL is placed with the Sheriff's office in your county of residence and is open to the public most commonly between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. To the OP, the Public part of your police department is most likely the same or similar in its hours of operation.

Kentucky does not require finger print sheets either.
    Sarg80
    Sig P-220 Primary Carry and CZ-75 Primary Carry
    Mauser HSc BUG
    Walther P-1 tertiary carry or when i want a break from the others
    S&W Model 66 (No Dash) for the woods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links