Are there any Philadelphia LEO's out there?

This is a discussion on Are there any Philadelphia LEO's out there? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Please PM me if your not comfortable identifying yourself on a public forum. I have Questions about CC in a city of the first class. ...

Please PM me if your not comfortable identifying yourself on a public forum. I have Questions about CC in a city of the first class. Thanks!
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

Not a leo but the same rules in philly as everywhere else in the state. What specifically are you looking for? Handgunlaw.us should have all your answers

One of the nice things about the PA Uniform Firearms Act. The law is uniform across the state: No county, municipality or township may in any manner regulate the lawful ownership, possession, transfer or transportation of firearms, ammunition or ammunition components when carried or transported for purposes not prohibited by the laws of this Commonwealth. The only exception is open carry within the city of Philadelphia where a LTCF, License To Carry Firearms, is required. Not to plug another site but alot of good information @ Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

I have a bit of experience with philly police. I doubt they can read to answer this post.
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

Links