Iwb holster for Glock 30 w trifling sights

This is a discussion on Iwb holster for Glock 30 w trifling sights within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi All, I'm getting my CWP in a few weeks and I was messing with my holster and pistol (glock 30 with Truglo TFO sights ...

Thread: Iwb holster for Glock 30 w trifling sights

Iwb holster for Glock 30 w trifling sights

Hi All,

I'm getting my CWP in a few weeks and I was messing with my holster and pistol (glock 30 with Truglo TFO sights recently installed) and found it would not fit due to the new sights. I'd like to get an MTAC Minotaur but I was wondering if anyone had experience using them with a gun with the TFOs installed as I dont want to end up with another holster that wont fit my gun.

Also, if anyone has suggestions regarding a holster that definitely will accomodate the set up I'd love to hear em.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Ads

So I figured I'd post the answer since I found out if anyone is wondering. I emailed comp tac and they said their holsters are made to accommodate sights up to 0.25" and the TFOs on the glock 30 measure 0.20" according to my calipers so they said i should he good. I'll post an update if i find it does NOT work after I order but I don't expect that to he the case.

Most makers set up some kind of sight channel. Milt Sparks (my recommendation) molds a very generous channel or sews in sight rails, depending on the holster style.

You can call CompTac and customize your holster. I had an MTAC that I asked to have them not mold the dimple into the trigger guard. They should be able to accomodate you.

Links