Pretty sure I was "made" today.

This is a discussion on Pretty sure I was "made" today. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I get out of my truck and hitch my pants up just like any other no butt, pot bellied redneck., pull my shirt down and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pretty sure I was "made" today.

I get out of my truck and hitch my pants up just like any other no butt, pot bellied redneck., pull my shirt down and proceed. I have formed some pretty good check habits before I step out into " the open " out of the protection of my truck door.
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds dearly the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Rexster's Avatar
    It happens. I smile often, am polite in public, and don't dress like a thug, so the chances of my guns causing a fright are minimized. Being a peace officer, I am, admittedly, a bit more casual about deep concealment much of the time, and of course, have the ID to clear up misunderstandings that may occur. (Texas does not require peace officers to conceal when in plain clothes, but my employer does require us to conceal when not in uniform.)

A few times, I have smiled, apologized, added "it is legal," and then simply gone about my business.

In NY State you do not want to have an anti-gun freak make you and make a big issue the cops can get all edgy and cause you to lose your license or have it restricted by pressuring the issuing officer/judge in most counties, evn upstate away from Bloomberg's NYC. He has a bunch of NYS mayors on his mayors against guns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links