Question for St. Louis area members.

This is a discussion on Question for St. Louis area members. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I will be going to St. Louis this weekend and will be staying with some of my wife's friends while there. The question I have ...

Thread: Question for St. Louis area members.

Question for St. Louis area members.

I will be going to St. Louis this weekend and will be staying with some of my wife's friends while there. The question I have is, Without a CCL am I allowed to conceal in my vehicle and or in the friends house? I know where I am now and throughout most of MO you can conceal in your vehicle without a CCL but I also know that it can change city to city. Any help would be appreciated!
    Rule #1. Cardio
    Rule #2. Double Tap

2. Remove Ads

In your vehicle, yes. You can keep it in your vehicle anywhere (even in the parking lots of the "prohibited" places) without a permit. Not sure on the friend's house, but I would imagine it would be okay.
    Proud owner of a Sig Sauer P238 SAS Explosive Space Modulator.

"I played the powerless in too many dark scenes. And I was blessed with a birth and a death, and I guess I just want some say in between." - Ani DiFranco, "Talk to me Now."

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroft10 View Post
    In your vehicle, yes. You can keep it in your vehicle anywhere (even in the parking lots of the "prohibited" places) without a permit. Not sure on the friend's house, but I would imagine it would be okay.
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Rule #1. Cardio
    Rule #2. Double Tap

Links