The Quest For Mediocrity

This is a discussion on The Quest For Mediocrity within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Echo_Four I can't think of Gabe ever saying he was a great warrior. The implication of the piece is pretty clear. You ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The Quest For Mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    I can't think of Gabe ever saying he was a great warrior.
    The implication of the piece is pretty clear. You can be a warrior (like them) or a sissy.

I do applaud his effort to get folks to realize that they need training, and more importantly, a "warrior mindset" - which is simply a realization that some things are worth fighting for, and fighting for as well as you can. I just object to all the hyperbole and chest thumping...and most especially, the fear mongering. It's just unprofessional and unseemly.

I've been in sales for almost 20 years now. I understand their marketing methods. I just do not like them.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger LCP (2), LCR, Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    I am a warrior,I only sleep with one nite-lite in my room.I am not scared of the dark except at night.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links