The good old J-Frame may have prevented a crime today…

This is a discussion on The good old J-Frame may have prevented a crime today… within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Glad it turned out the way it did. Yours is a very good story, and needs to be told to others, not just folks on ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The good old J-Frame may have prevented a crime today…

Glad it turned out the way it did. Yours is a very good story, and needs to be told to others, not just folks on a gun forum... you're speaking to the choir here. Far too many people see guns and gun owners in a negative light and only see guns as causing problems. It is estimated that your experience and others that are similar are repeated 2,000,000 times a year, where guns, when used by safe, concientious citizens stop crimes.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
    When the Model 60 came out I was a Marine Grunt in Vietnam. My father sent me one, along with a shoulder holster. Though I could not bring it back I have owned at least one ever since.

That's badass. Just badass in every sense of the word.

1 old 311 - Those are some nice revolvers... I have picked up a few used police 4" k frames that I got for a good price but those are working guns... nothing like these beauties. Do you carry a J?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormin1155 View Post
    Glad it turned out the way it did. Yours is a very good story, and needs to be told to others, not just folks on a gun forum... you're speaking to the choir here. Far too many people see guns and gun owners in a negative light and only see guns as causing problems. It is estimated that your experience and others that are similar are repeated 2,000,000 times a year, where guns, when used by safe, concientious citizens stop crimes.
    Stormin - I see your point. I feel like I need to learn more before being a better advocate... What can I tell you I am still learning.

I agree many times crimes are prevented without firing a single shot... Like I said it is a blessing.

If it is any consolation I believe the post are searchable in Google.. if someone makes a search. Perhaps we can ask a mod to add the word "handgun" in parenthesis to the tittle of the thread. That way, I think it would pickup more searches. Not everyone know what is a J-frame.
    Last edited by rugerista; November 9th, 2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links