Md CCW questions

This is a discussion on Md CCW questions within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi I attempted to search but it didn't go well on my phone. I know that there is a on going case right now and ...

Thread: Md CCW questions

Md CCW questions

Hi I attempted to search but it didn't go well on my phone. I know that there is a on going case right now and they said that the last hearing was supposed to happen in late October which obviously just passed. I was wondering if anyone knows anything that has come from this? It wil be nice to be able to carry without all kinds of reasons and excuses .

2. Remove Ads

Md CCW questions

Just read through most of it (skipped some pages) it really seems like MD is just holding on but that within the next few months we will finally be able to carry.

It would be nice to be able to carry in MD. I lived there most of my life, and was always very disappointed in their choice to not allow law abiding citizens to carry. Pretty much the only people who could lawfully carry were LE and people who had connections with the "right" people. Of course, MD is a very liberal state (except for the more rural areas), so it's not a big shock. Not long after I moved to WV from MD a few years ago, I went into a LGS and bought my first Glock. I told the sales guy that I had just moved here from MD and he shook my hand and said "congratulations"!

Spoke with a gun shop owner on the Eastern Shore (a conservative county) a few weeks ago and he was not very optimistic about CCW in Md.. The gist of his assessment was the regardless of the ultimate ruling in the Courts; Md. State Police and lawmakers will find a way to be passive aggressive ala D.C. and continue to deny the right to most citizens. He did little to disabuse me of the belief that one's political connections matter when applying for the permit, but he did allow that persons with sufficient reasons do get the authority to carry.

Note: the Second Amendment was no considered to be a sufficient reason.

Md CCW questions

Ok another question wht does everyone feel about a Taurus Pt111. I have seen the horror stories and all hit I would like anyone who actually owns then to chime in. Looking at a millennium pro and would like to kno if you have one do you have anything attached. Thinking a weapon mounted lightx

Just become a lawless gangsta thug and you can conceal carry all you want.

Md CCW questions

That is not really a route I want to take

Links