Mall. . . .

This is a discussion on Mall. . . . within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I work part time in a large mall and have carried everything from a Sig 220 to an old S&W Model 60 under just an ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mall. . . .

I work part time in a large mall and have carried everything from a Sig 220 to an old S&W Model 60 under just an untucked shirt. I have walked all over the mall talked to people in other stores and even the people I work with didn't know I was carrying , 99% of people just wonder around in a daze (by the way this is one of the few malls around here that isn't posted)

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by elrey718 View Post
    Seabee that is a great idea. That can help a child in so amny diffrent ways. My daughter is 9 mnths and I can't wait to do stuff like tht with her.
    Just wait until you take her shooting for the first time. My Daughter loves it and is really good at it. Her friends (if they even shoot) are shooting Ruger 10/22's (which are great, dont get me wrong), but she gets to brag that she is shooting AR-15's, full size 45's and subcompact pistols. She gets a kick out it.

Now I cant wait for my 6 month old son to get a little older. Once he gets to about 3 or 4, I can break out the airsoft.

You really don't have to worry about your security in the Mall, because the Mall Ninjas are always there to protect you . . .
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links