sigh... this should stir up something - Page 4

sigh... this should stir up something

This is a discussion on sigh... this should stir up something within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The left is or will be the down fall of the USA....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The left is or will be the down fall of the USA.
    Keep your powder dry

I think I've seen the show maybe twice in my life and now I know why....................it sucks, as did Rosie's first talk show. That should tell you something about Rosie huh?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Well, at least that blonde gal held her own against four liberals.

The only thing I would have added after that "are the deer in the Israeli Army?' I would have told that gal that's very anti-semetic are you for shooting Jews? It would have been interesting to see how rosie would have replied to that one.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Dog View Post
    What's frightening to me is the number of people that take as gospel what "experts" like this have to say.
    Sadly, a good portion of this comes from how people are being trained, not just in school, but by society in general these days.

Children, from birth, are trained to memorize and regurgitate rather than to think.

My mother teaches 4th grade and encounters this on a near constant basis. You have a few kids that have memorized the times tables and at first they seem like an einstein, but ask them how many head of cattle a rancher has if he has 6 groups of 9 cattle and they just don't understand it.

Why? We have an overburdened school system, and it's much easier to teach people how to memorize and regurgitate than how to think. It frightens the hell out of me. I see people coming out of my university with a college degree in science or engineering that have absolutely no clue about how to rationalize, utilize logic, or make an informed conjecture. Sure! They can recite! Many of them can recite pages upon pages of textbook literature with surgical precision but ask them to decipher it logically and to make an informed decision and they stare at you like a in the headlights.

Why else? Because "parrot people" are easy to manipulate, especially in large numbers. Rosie says something, the braindead watch her and don't even think about what they are saying until they repeat it, further braindead watch them and repeat it, etc. etc. etc. Care to argue? You can't because they're shouting at the top of their lungs, and there are millions of them shuffling about moaning, groaning in a queer state of misinformed unison like a shot from a Romero flick.

You know..I've been wanting to get my hands on an AR-15 for some time now. I can't afford one outright, but I guess if I ever want it now is the time to put one on layaway.
    "Life exists at a level of complexity almost beyond our ability to comprehend. It's a well known fact that if you try to take apart a cat to see how it works one of the first things you have on your hands is a non-working cat" - Douglas Adams

"All things are governed by law" - Hippocrates

Administrator
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I can't watch anymore. This among, other things, just another reason why I can't stand Rosie. I haven't heard so many ill thought out statistics in a long time. Numbers can be twisted and presented in any way shape or form to prove just about any point.

So much CRAP was thrown out there that had no basis what so ever. No offence to anybody...but these are a bunch of rich Hollywood people who drink coffee and talk in front of a camera for a living. They leave work and get driven home in their limos. What the heck do they know about the struggles of the daily American?

"How did a milk man get the license to buy a gun?" Because it is his second ammendment right you Moron! This guy was tapped....if he didn't have a gun he would have commited these crimes with a bowie knife and a makeshift bomb. Guns aren't the problem. People are our problem. They are products of the media and all the other crap that they are fed. I love America, but I can do without this kind of garbage. This just adds more fuel to the anti-fire. People need to wake up, stop watching this junk, and think for themselves. Maybe then we can have some original ideas and solutions to these problems.
    -Bill

"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakotaranger View Post
    The only thing I would have added after that "are the deer in the Israeli Army?' I would have told that gal that's very anti-semetic are you for shooting Jews? It would have been interesting to see how rosie would have replied to that one.
    I would've loved to see that one.

great cartoon, QKShooter.

I'm sure none of her security guards use guns!

Please....

Hippo-Crit!
    Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
    Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
    Seecamp LWS32
    Browning Buckmark
    Walther P22
    Bersa Thunder 380

Lew
    Hey Rosie!!! :hand7:
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

lew.....nice smiley =O) i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lew
    I had to go thru the ENTIRE list to find that one... hehehe
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

You found a nice comic Qk. Almost unbelievable the stink this show spews. Let's leave all logic behind and get all emotional with Rosie. We can all hold hands and cry together whilst we wait for evil guns to disappear, thus taking violence and corruption with them. I think I'll sue The View for poisoning my internet connection. My ports got clogged with crap. My computer is running slower than Rosie after one of her cooking segments.
    The Problem: When stupid people do stupid things, smart people end up getting killed.

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I think I'll sue The View for poisoning my internet connection. My ports got clogged with crap. My computer is running slower than Rosie after one of her cooking segments.
    I think you should. After all...

"It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes!"

so frustrating when someone has the bully pulpit on national TV nad spews misinformation.
    I was rooting for Elisabeth Hasselback, but I was when she was shouted down by the fat lady...

Anyway, I did what little I could and sent a thank you e-mail to Elisabeth Hasselback:
    http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/bi...asselbeck.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links