sigh... this should stir up something

This is a discussion on sigh... this should stir up something within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X11cGgN4Kc just watch the video and leave a comment on this thread....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: sigh... this should stir up something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X11cGgN4Kc

just watch the video and leave a comment on this thread.

They can have mine when they pry it from my cold, dead hands...

Thanks for that! Now I have to go puke and gouge my eyes out!!!

Seriously, there is nothing worse than the truly uninformed and uneducated spewing statistics that they know nothing about on national TV.

Now where did I put my blood pressure medication?!

Dave.

I don't like rosie to begin with...she's giving me a headache. At least the blonde was using some common sense, but was obviouisly outnumbered in the discussion (?) group.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Okay. That's not fair. Dave - you stole my comment. Except for the meds part, anyways.

Truly sickening. Why do citizens need AK-47's? Because the 2nd Ammendment wasn't put in place to protect hunters. It is there because we have a government that is by the people, for the people. Should it ever cease to be this way, the people will need weapons to take the government back. Kind of like a few brave souls did a few hundred years ago...you know, our founding fathers who used their personal sporting rifles to win their (and our) freedom? Our government has checks and balances. The 2A is final check, so the people are protected. Period.

Sorry about the short rant. I know you all know this. I just had to get it out. I am truly disgusted by people like that.
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM.

This woman has always been a and always will be one. Some people are willing to listen to both sides of a story, she is not. Simple as that...

Beretta 92FS

Rosie is, and always has been, a pain in the hinder part of the anatomy; the other young lady had guts to take her on, and gets my vote as the only one on the show worth opening the door for (unless the others were leaving).
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

grrrr...uneducated debaters...grrr...

Anyone else wanna write Rosie a letter??
    -- Beware a man with many guns, he probably has an army, be more aware of a man with only one gun...he probably knows how to use it!

The uninformed.

What's frightening to me is the number of people that take as gospel what "experts" like this have to say.

Some highlights:

The Second Amendment is there so that we're "allowed" the right to hunt? Where did they read that?

The Brady Bill was "overturned" by the NRA? I was not aware that the NRA was a court.

According to Rosie, she can guarantee that the teachers would not have left their students if he had "only" been armed with a knife? Hmmm.

My personal favorite - "He was a milkman from Pennsylvania, how'd he get a gun?" Doesn't the 2A apply to milkmen?

I have no problem at all with people discussing opposing points of view. My only request is that they be well informed and provide logical arguments. Both were severely lacking in this debate.

Who gave rosie so much air time to spew things from her mouth that are so far from the truth it is sickening. Whatever TV channel that show was on should be shut down. You know how that happens .....turn the channel do not view it.
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

Please, pass the eye bleach!!! Typical, those who live in gated communities and who can afford personal guards when they venture out are the very ones trumpeting against firearms... go figure

Started to watch the video, then decided it was time to get the dog his breakfast.

The real benefit of Rosie now on The View is that this will be the final nail in the coffin to get that miserable show off the air. I believe it's the beginning of the end.

Why anybody gives that loudmouth any credibility is beyond me.

As mentioned in a previous thread, we don't need more gun control, what we need is more "nut" control. We could start with Rosie.

Elisabeth Hasslebeck has been the one conservative voice on that show and I've seen numerous reports that the other broads are trying to force her out.

Hope they all go.

NOTE: Rosie's Children go to school with armed guards. I kind feel sorry for Elizabeth being the only moderate in the middle of those Waco's. At one point she argued for teachers having guns (it was like yeah that's what I'm talking about) and was shot down by the others. Also see my argument about machine guns and assault rifles. They may not be used for hunting but THEY DO HAVE A USE. They always try to eliminate the difference between full auto and semi even though after the conversion of an AK it is virtually impossible to make it full auto again. They cut parts out of the frame.

Notice the first thing that the other three did was blame elizabeth for yelling when the others were quite clearly yelling themselves. This is a fairly common Lefty technique (put you on the defensive straight off).

I thought that moment that maybe Rosie should be hit in the face with a shovel to wake her up but then again it looks like she already has. There were so many false statements that I lost count I can't see how anybody can watch that snow (job).
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

Going to get worse.....

Get ready boys, this is just the beginning. As we approach the possibility of a the Dem's taking over congress, things will get much, much worse. Not to mention the possibility of another ultra left wing president...
    "Sic Semper Tyrannis"

The stupidity and ignorance ceases to amaze me. This clip made me nausous. With her logic, this must be true:
    Attached Images

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links