My Anniversary, One year ago today I applied for my Wisconsin CCL - Page 2

My Anniversary, One year ago today I applied for my Wisconsin CCL

This is a discussion on My Anniversary, One year ago today I applied for my Wisconsin CCL within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat I know some guys who applied last year Nov 1 and got the license next day. with 500 range numbers. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Anniversary, One year ago today I applied for my Wisconsin CCL

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    I know some guys who applied last year Nov 1 and got the license next day. with 500 range numbers.
    I mailed mine from Milwaukee and it took an extra day to get there. People mailing from closer to Madison got in a day sooner. By the time mine got there, there was a whole boat of applications there. Mine was #52xx.

The rules specified that no applications would be accepted in person, that they must be mailed. Yet on November first 2011 they were accepting them in person and issuing single and double digit numbers on the spot. That kinda baked me, as I would have drove to Madison if I had known, as I was off that day.

Oh well, it all came out OK.
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetiman View Post
    I mailed mine from Milwaukee and it took an extra day to get there. People mailing from closer to Madison got in a day sooner. By the time mine got there, there was a whole boat of applications there. Mine was #52xx.

So when did you get yours? Late December I am guessing. Mine was 53K and was Early Jan 12'

Congrats. People of DC look at your permit right and look to see when it expires. I was going thru some old mail prior to going away a few weeks ago and came acrosss a renewal for Nassau County. I was walking around with an expired permit I renewed it the next day but glad I noticed it before leaving on my trip.
    You do not know, what you do not know, until you realize that you do not know it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links