P30 Stolen

This is a discussion on P30 Stolen within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good to hear your wife is on the road to recovery...I know that is paramount in your mind. Sorry about the loss of your weapon...I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P30 Stolen

Good to hear your wife is on the road to recovery...I know that is paramount in your mind.

Sorry about the loss of your weapon...I know you, like me, have beat yourself up sufficiently so will just say, "Follow the advice, that you most likely give others, when you instruct, which includes control of your weapon both on and off body...Stay safe Sir...I always enjoy your posts!
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

All that mattered to me in your story is that your wife is okay.

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    Thank you guys, I posted this because I think we all are big enough to admit mistakes and use the leaning from them to saves lives afterwords. MANY of my friends keep a firearm in the car, I have ALWAYS said to keep it on you. This time I had two and should have carried the second in the Remura. Interesting I was going to leave it in the locked motel room when I took her to the hosp but she said she didn't trust the hotel. Now she feels bad, but we are both very happy she is doing well.

First and foremost, glad to hear your wife is okay!

I doubt it'll be pawned. It'll probably just cycle through hand after hands and maybe year(s) down the road you'll get a call saying it's turned up. Anyways, thanks for the reminder, we all could use the occasional reminder as we're all human (well, the verdicts still out on some j/k) and even the best of us make mistakes from time to time.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links