WATCH!: How FAST An Attack Happens, And How Quickly You Can Go Down:

This is a discussion on WATCH!: How FAST An Attack Happens, And How Quickly You Can Go Down: within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It was clearly her fault. The man had no choice. Ladies and gentleman, if you are fair and honest people, you will find the defendant ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: WATCH!: How FAST An Attack Happens, And How Quickly You Can Go Down:

To Sum Up:

It was clearly her fault. The man had no choice.

Ladies and gentleman, if you are fair and honest people, you will find the defendant Not Guilty! And compensate him for the full 500,000 pounds he seeks in his action for Retribution and Hand PAIN!

2. Remove Ads

RT
    It takes a real man to run up on a teenage girl and sucker punch her.... this guy is absolutely pathetic.

Also, this is surprising coming from the UK. Who would have ever thought that violence could still exist in a country with an unarmed populace?

FACT !!....your gun can save you... Or get you killed !! ..... Socker punched and having ur gun removed from you by the bg. Now he Can do what he wants to you. This is an unfortunate senario.... Eddie

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    As Bruce Lee would say, "learn to endure or hire a bodyguard."
    Doghandler likes this.

VIP Member
    Despite one's SA, that would be a tough one to avoid all the time.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Hold on a second, I have to rack the slide...OK...I'm ready now.
    Hold on a second, let me draw my gun...oh wait, that wouldn't have worked either. Poor girl didn't have a chance to do anything.

VIP Member
    [QUOTE=goldshellback;2460552]In this case, unless you hear the attacker approaching (he was running/jogging) and can fint/dodge/block the initial punch there isn't much you're gonna do to prevent it. Even if your SA was up and you 'could' react at the last possible second, you'd still better brace yourself to take a punch. That 'might' be enough to keep yourself from being knocked out and to get into the fight...... chances are you wouldn't be able to run/escape, but in broad daylight and on even a moderatly busy street/sidewalk, you'd give yourself a fighting chance.

WRT the video, I wonder if 'words' were exchanged prior to this attack. This loser just quickly and quietly approached from behind and put her down.... then took off. No robbery, etc. occured. Possibly even a dare or gang-type initiation.....?[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She looked to me @ least to be perhaps Muslim.
    Maybe it was an Ethnic/religeous attack of some kind.
    goldshellback likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

That's how neanderthals ask for a date. He got cold feet though so he didn't go through with dragging her off by her hair.
    oneshot and Hopyard like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Ex Member
    When I hear or FEEL that someone is close to my 6, even in a grocery store, I stop, turn around, and pretend like I am looking for my keys. I am not comfortable with ANYONE coming up on me.
    ironmike86 and Hoganbeg like this.

VIP Member
    UPDATE;;;;;;;;;;;;

Man appears in court over Plaistow girl attack - Court - London news, sport & events - London24

Michael Ayoade, 34, of Greengate Street, Plaistow, appeared at Thames Magistrates Court charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

And;

Michael Ayoade, of Greengate Street, Plaistow, pleaded guilty at Thames Magistrates’ Court this morning to one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm after the incident in Plaistow High Street on November 13, Scotland Yard said.
    From
    Man pleads guilty to attack on girl in Plaistow - Court - London news, sport & events - London24
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Sucker punch from behind, huh?

What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    That was in England. No guns and nothing for the criminal element to fear.
    It was a Blond side attack. They happen in the Usa also as well as home invasions. Had 3 in one
    day in my area.....Something to be said about having cameras in the City. They may have never caught him and he could still be doing it.

[QUOTE=oneshot;2461776]
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    In this case, unless you hear the attacker approaching (he was running/jogging) and can fint/dodge/block the initial punch there isn't much you're gonna do to prevent it. Even if your SA was up and you 'could' react at the last possible second, you'd still better brace yourself to take a punch. That 'might' be enough to keep yourself from being knocked out and to get into the fight...... chances are you wouldn't be able to run/escape, but in broad daylight and on even a moderatly busy street/sidewalk, you'd give yourself a fighting chance.

WRT the video, I wonder if 'words' were exchanged prior to this attack. This loser just quickly and quietly approached from behind and put her down.... then took off. No robbery, etc. occured. Possibly even a dare or gang-type initiation.....?[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She looked to me @ least to be perhaps Muslim.
    Maybe it was an Ethnic/religeous attack of some kind.
    How did she look Muslim??? Didn't to me. Not saying she wasn't but maybe she didn't give him time of day and he got pissed.???

[QUOTE=ironmike86;2462361]
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    How did she look Muslim??? Didn't to me. Not saying she wasn't but maybe she didn't give him time of day and he got pissed.???
    No reason there must be a reason. Pure craziness and joy in violence is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by llmstratocaster View Post
    Sucker punch from behind, huh?

What a loser.
    And a 34 year old "man" sucker punching a teenage girl at that. Manhood ultra FAIL. Glad he was caught.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links