Defensive Carry banner

Without a doubt...the best IWB holster to date any handgun

8K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  Richard58 
#1 · (Edited)
Called a "Sticky"..combat cut...solid as a rock....neatest IWB holster I have found to date. Got 2..one for my LC9 (shown here) and one for my LCP..... Check em out...

Gun accessory Handgun holster Airsoft gun
Product Bag Pattern Design Baby carriage

http://www.stickyholsters.com/

See less See more
#6 ·
Acepilot.....more about how it works....

How does a Sticky Holster work?

The outside skin is a super non-slip material that, with a little pressure, adheres to just about anything. That outer material combined with the inner closed-cell foam and the inner liner keep your pistol and the holster securely in place. In the pocket, it works like any other pocket holster. However, when you pull the gun, the outer layer grabs the inside of your pocket. Our modular products use the same "Sticky" material against itself to hold the holster and gun in place. In addition, with use and body heat, your Sticky Holster will conform to your particular gun, making a custom fit.

#13 ·
... Our modular products use the same "Sticky" material against itself to hold the holster and gun in place. In addition, with use and body heat, your Sticky Holster will conform to your particular gun, making a custom fit.

Just out of curiosity and clarification; do you have an affiliation with Sticky Holster?

#7 ·
I have one of those for pocket carry of my wife's p238. I don't trust it for IWB because I had an unloaded gun fall out of the WB when testing it around the house.

It works fine for pocket carry, but I had to sew bottom the pocket to the leg of the trousers because the pocket came out with the holster. Now the pocket stays put and the holster stays in the pocket.

My primary carry is a heavy P239, so pocket carry doesn't work with that one.

#10 ·
Yes it is, I've had both the Remora and the Sticky brands and (to me) the Sticky brand blows the Remora out of the water. It's just as sticky, not irritating, and more thin/comfortable.

That said, for me this style is best suited for around the house or pocket carry - I just prefer a physically attached holster when I leave the home.

#9 ·
lchamp...I have not had any problem with this holster (pouch) moving around or coming out of the waistband at all...never....The inside of the holster is a different material (non-sticky) so the handgun has no problem on extraction. I really love it....most comfortable IWB holster I have had to date (an Jesus I do have a few)....

#12 ·
Good for between the car seats etc. but I don't like them for IWB. Will stick with leather.

#15 ·
high pockets....No...None at all..I am a business owner in Kernersville NC who has purchased a few leather IWB holders with belt clips and found them to be most uncomfortable and extraction was less than desires due to cut of holsters. Ran into the Sticky holster at a local range and just determined it worked for me a lot better.

#21 ·
Doesn't this type of holster collapse when the weapon is drawn making re-hosteling difficult?

I prefer a holster that stays open so that I can re-holster one handed without looking.

#24 ·
Mike1956....As originally stated...."for me"..it works the best I have found to date due to comfort and combat cut. I have no problem pulling the holster out to re-holster and re-inserting in waste band..This ain't Tombstone and I don't twirl the weapon 4 times to drop back into a holster. I do use a Mitch Rosen leather OWB holster when I carry in that mode and have no problem with it. Just have not found a clipon IWB holster that works for me.

#25 ·
I think it was the hyperbolic thread title "Without a doubt...the best IWB holster to date any handgun" that Mike1956 was referring to.

Good to know it works for you. I had my very brief experience with collapsing IWB holsters in my early days of carrying concealed, and as a result I prefer something more substantial.

#28 ·
I have Sticky holsters and am very pleased. They are just as advertised. There are some things I wear that they don't work with (sweatpants), but overall, when wearing jeans the holster stays secure, draw is smooth, concealment is comfortable and effective. The one issue I find is that when out and about, a bathroom break can be a bit cumbersome if not pocket carrying.

#32 ·
Royal barns....Possibly I would also but the clip on IWB holsters seem to me to carry the handgun down to close to the waistband of the slacks..not much room to grasp the handle of the firearm. seems like the clip on's I have bought and seen have the clip or the belt loops all the way at the top of the holster and the firearm rides to low inside the waist for my liking. If you look at my pic my LC9 is riding higher on my waist where I have ready access around the grip without worrying about the waistband or belt being in the way...Just have not found one that lets the gun ride this high off the waist.

Product Bag Pattern Design Baby carriage

#33 ·
Is the belt worn in the attached pics the same you wear with other holsters? Just asking because if you are having comfort problems with holsters, my bet is it is that belt causing you issues. A purpose designed gunbelt is always the way to go when carrying a weapon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.