Anyone here use SHTF GEAR holsters ??

This is a discussion on Anyone here use SHTF GEAR holsters ?? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have room for two more holsters in my drawer..need a "Good" IWB for Ruger LC9 and LCP...SHTF GEAR looks as if they may be ...

Thread: Anyone here use SHTF GEAR holsters ??

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

Anyone here use SHTF GEAR holsters ??

I have room for two more holsters in my drawer..need a "Good" IWB for Ruger LC9 and LCP...SHTF GEAR looks as if they may be a good choice for IWB adjustable holster....

Any comments ????
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

2. Remove Ads

I use SHTF. I think they are great. If you order before midnight tonight, I understand there is still a discount for the holiday weekend. I can't remember the discount code, but it is on a post posted earlier.

My EDC is Beretta PX4 compact in an SHTFgear holster and it works well. I have had no issues, it is very comfortable. I always kid Clay about the e-mail I got explaining that my holster was going to be delayed because he failed to notice the order was for a left-handed holster until he was putting it in the box.

Good luck with whatever you select.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I have been using a Sticky due to the fact that I can adjust the height off the belt line and give myself about a 2 inch clearance from the handle to the belt line. I have been looking for a regular holster that I can do the same thing with. (see picture) ....the SHTF holsters look like this would be possible due to the adjustable belt clips...but I'm not sure of that and that is why I am asking..........

imagejpeg_2.jpg
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

sorry about that ..... wrong photo..... that's my owb.......here is the sticky ......

1sticky.jpg

Never tried it up high. I like my carry low. In other words I cannot answer your question. Sorry
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    check out kholster holster they are running a sale till the end of the month good holsters I have 3 of them very similar to cross breed super tucks Kholster Holsters: Crescent Holster, Infinity Tuckable Holsters
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

jblives2ride....went to the web site..looks adjustable also and 1/2 the price of SHTF ... one question...all that leather behind the gun handle ....does in interfere with extraction??

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    I carry my Lc9 in an Old Faithful Holster,...they sell a "kit", all you have to do is essentially screw it together. It is a hybrid IWB with adjustable cant, and adjustable retention. It is high quality, and probable the best bang for the buck I have seen yet for the style of holster IMHO, which is why I chose it. I carefully considered SHTF or Theis before I decided. No regrets, I would buy from them again. I got the Stage 3 IWB.

Whatever you decide on, good luck and hope it works. Most of us know what it is like to buy one that just doesn't work well

http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Sponsor
    That coupon code is good for just a few more hours. The code is HOLIDAY12 and is good for10% off.

One difference between us and a number of other similar designs out there is that we don't use a "one sized fits all" piece of leather for every holster. This allows for a very small and compact holster. Take a look at some of the features of the SHTF Gear ACE (Always Combat Effective)

You can find them at SHTF Gear LLC

Thanks for giving us a look! We have a lot of happy customers!

feature-small.jpg

Links