Just passed my TN Carry permit Class with my Shield, here's my qualified Silhouette - Page 3

Just passed my TN Carry permit Class with my Shield, here's my qualified Silhouette

This is a discussion on Just passed my TN Carry permit Class with my Shield, here's my qualified Silhouette within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Agave Tennessee requires 48 rounds to be fired, with minimums of 12 rounds fired at 3, 7, and 15 yards each and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Just passed my TN Carry permit Class with my Shield, here's my qualified Silhouette

Quote Originally Posted by Agave View Post
    Tennessee requires 48 rounds to be fired, with minimums of 12 rounds fired at 3, 7, and 15 yards each and 12 rounds fired between 2 and 25 yards. Somebody screwed up.
    Having read "Agave" post I see I did make a mistake, I did take 20 shots at 3 yards instead of 15, I took 20 at 7 yards and ended with 10 at 15 yards. My bad. Though I am a new shooter, I found the 3 & 7 yards easy but the 15 yards was a little challenging. Now that I passed, it's time for the goodies. I just bought a Remora holster and now I'm going to purchase a Crossbreed Holster since I've heard their one of the most comfortable holsters.

Myk
    Nice shooting! I think you will like the crossbreed holster, I know I love mine.
    "When they bury me, make sure they bury me with my guns on. Im gonna need em. Cause when I get to the other side, there's some things that need straightening out." ~Bobaflex~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links