Now you see it - Page 2

Now you see it

This is a discussion on Now you see it within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just keep it covered the best you can but I have been carrying for a little over 4 years now and have had my gun ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Now you see it

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    Just keep it covered the best you can but I have been carrying for a little over 4 years now and have had my gun become seen by my friend or someone I'm with only because they know I am carrying but everyone else around me is just doing their own little thing to notice.
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Complacency in one area of life, leads to complacency in other areas of life. Concealed MEANS concealed. Why would it not make a difference to you if you exposed? Exposure accidents can happen, but to just say, "Oh well, it was only a little, and probably most didn't notice, so I'm not going to worry about it."

I could go on, and give examples, but the more I type, the more I shake my head at supposedly RESPONSIBILE individuals... JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

This is interesting. I take my CHL course next month and I've been obsessing A LOT over how well I'll be able to conceal without printing. Because of that, pretty much every person I see in public, I take a really close look at their midsection to see if I can "catch someone in the act". The only thing that's been obvious so far is how oblivious I was to this sort of thing until very recently. Still haven't "caught" anybody.

The vast majority of people will never notice. Even when I OC very few people seem to notice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links