LCP Lovers..you're gonna love this.....

This is a discussion on LCP Lovers..you're gonna love this..... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got an old flip phone cell case......use it again...makes a fantastic holster for your LCP....Perfect fit, retention and comfort....here's mine...held upside down by the cell ...

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

Got an old flip phone cell case......use it again...makes a fantastic holster for your LCP....Perfect fit, retention and comfort....here's mine...held upside down by the cell phone case clip...stays put..but extracts better than any holster I have found.....Sorry about the pic quality...cheap cell phone camera......

celllcp1.jpg celllcp3.jpg celllcp2.jpg

OK all you need do is cut the flap over off even with the top front and then secure the
    clip swivel so that it does not swivel.
    Last edited by dben002; December 3rd, 2012 at 08:26 AM.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Excellent, now you need to buy phone cases, start up your own website selling "Custom Disguised Gun Holsters". Just double the price you paid for the cases and charge $8 shipping.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Iggy....you may have something there....old flip phone cases should be going for about $.15 each...probably tons of them in storage somewhere....geesh...I could become wealthy......
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    Iggy....you may have something there....old flip phone cases should be going for about $.15 each...probably tons of them in storage somewhere....geesh...I could become wealthy......
    Something to look into.... Just kick me a few bucks for the idea for each one you sell. LOL
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

Isn't that what a Sneak Pete holster is? Just and over sized phone case?

If you are wearing jeans, put the gun in the watch pocket and be amazed!

sioux565..Yep, I looked at that sneaky pete thing. I don't why anyone would want to have to open a lid on anything to access their weapon in an emergency situation....

I occassionally had problems with the clip on cell cases falling off my belt. If I had one that the belt went through I would use it.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I would be very conerned about retention as they are not designed to form fit.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Serious yes...retention yes (flap over cell phone cases have a tiny magnet to hold the flap closed, this retains the weapon inside just fine plus the case I have is the perfect width of the LCP and the LCP stretches the case just a bit)..Clip..secured to case with industrial glue it ain't going nowere....

Sorry guys....makes the perfect LCP holster for me..If it in the future does not pan out I'll let you know......

Links