Needed: 100% legal (own, transprort, use) weapon for self defense in all 50 states...

This is a discussion on Needed: 100% legal (own, transprort, use) weapon for self defense in all 50 states... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Needed: 100% legal (own, transprort, use) weapon for self defense in all 50 states... You. Your mind, your fists, your feet, knees, elbows. Learn something ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Needed: 100% legal (own, transprort, use) weapon for self defense in all 50 states...

Needed: 100% legal (own, transprort, use) weapon for self defense in all 50 states...
    You. Your mind, your fists, your feet, knees, elbows. Learn something like Krav Maga. It's utilitarian. Teaches you effective methods for defending yourself with no fluff, and it teaches the mindset you need to have to do it. Your mind is the first thing you need to train. I don't care if you carry a knife, gun, cane or a rocket launcher; if you don't have the mindset to use it you will fail. First and foremost, train your mind. Then decide what is the best method for you to defend yourself.

And once you do, don't limit yourself to just something that will work everywhere. Get proficient with a few things and take what you can where you can.
    Paymeister likes this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

2. Remove Ads

I like these...

The Fred Perrin Wallet

Or something similar...

Mobile_Defense likes this.
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

You might consider one of these: Real Self-Defense | The Unbreakable® Walking-Stick Umbrella but without the correct mindset it would be useless as others have mentioned.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

New Member Array Mobile_Defense's Avatar
    First do you have a permit/license to carry a firearm?
    I am an Arizona resident, we do not require permits. I can still get one though. Would a FFL help me get around some of the laws, at least at my apartment?
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; December 4th, 2012 at 10:48 PM.

a mean lawyer and a black american express card.

If you become a LEO I think you can carry a firearm with you just about anywhere. If you find something that meets your requirements, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    I guess a Light Saber would be out of the question huh....Have to tell TSA it's the new MAGLIGHT FORCE model.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

A Chuck Norris mask.

Senior Member Array Gary Slider's Avatar
    Mobile Defense,

Get one. That solves many of your problems. With an AZ permit you are legal in AZ, AK, AL, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY.

That is 37 of the 49 states that will issue. Then you can take your firearm with you in all those states. It makes you legal in all the National Parks in all those states also. With your AZ permit you can also go into a restaurant in AZ that serves alcohol like Fridays and eat dinner with your firearm. Without a permit you can't go in any restaurant in AZ that serves alcohol. That is one prohibition that an AZ permit gets you around in AZ. Pick up a Utah Non Resident and you get Washington State and Minnesota. That gives you 39 states. Then you can get a Maine Non Resident and Connecticut Non Resident so you can be legal in 41 states. Both are Shall Issue to Non Residents. That is about the max. All those will cost you about $500. Maine, CT and UT can be obtained by mail. Take the NRA Basic Pistol Course and that will be the training you need for CT and Maine. Utah takes its own Class from a Utah Instructor.

That is how you can get legal in 41 states and not have to worry about taking a defensive firearm with you when you travel. The states you are not legal in are no goes just about for everyone anyways. Yes that is a big sum of money but you will be legal to take your firearm with you. Flying with a handgun is very simple also just follow the rules and regs.
    Stay Safe,
    Gary Slider

Co-Owner Handgunlaw.us

Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network

Quadrupled walmart bag two unopened cokes , one set for your right hand one for
    your left hand,,,, if you are walking in a unfamiliar neighborhood,,, if you make it home
    you can DRINK THE COKES.
    Last edited by Bullet1234; December 5th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

New Member Array Mobile_Defense's Avatar
    Gary, thank you soooo much you rock! I'll get working on the paper work asap, thank you so much again! and thanks to everyone else too!

You are about 150 or so years too late for carrying on all states........ We now live in the "new and improved" America......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Senior Member Array Gary Slider's Avatar
    For info on obtaining non resident permit/licenses go to Handgunlaw.us and click on "Non-Resident Permits" in the left column. It gives you info on how to obtain any non resident permit/license from all the states that issue them.
    Stay Safe,
    Gary Slider

Co-Owner Handgunlaw.us

Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network

Ex Member
    Hammer and 10 inch screwdriver. One in each hand you can do a LOT of damage breaking bones, and puncturing vitals.

This is what Icarry when I fly. 50 state legal. No problem withTSA so far. I also carry this every day in my right pocket.

Great for a flash and smash attack. I have also broken a car window with mine from outside a car. Done with owners permission {Junk car. Was on its way to be sold for scrap. Wanted to see if the light would be useful to escape a sinking or burning car.} The tip is very aggressive.

Love my redline 250.

A040_1_20120816_21491916.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links