Watch who you tell about guns and CC - Page 5

Watch who you tell about guns and CC

This is a discussion on Watch who you tell about guns and CC within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ksblazer I'm starting to think that as well. Things up here in washington state have really changed over the last 20yrs and ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Watch who you tell about guns and CC

Quote Originally Posted by ksblazer View Post
    I'm starting to think that as well. Things up here in washington state have really changed over the last 20yrs and not for the better.
    Not really. Depends who you hang with. I know so many ppl who carry. But I don't advertise. While they are showing me there piece and talk about where they shoot. I talk about guns with them all the time. But they still don't know I carry. Cuz I know ppl have big mouths. And it also depends on what type of job your in for ppl at work. Most ppl I know are Hunters. I don't hunt but they like guns .JME/JMO

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I just read that Florida has issued 1 million concealed licenses. I wonder how many of those people actually carry. That is one in 14 Florida adults!

Out of Sight, Out of Mind. My father always told me this one line growing up and he still reminds me of this. "Son, never trust anyone. You can't even trust the dead people and they are six feet under."

The best way to find out who is truly is a friend/brother is when Crap Hits The Fan. That always weeds out the Rats...

I guess I take on the challenge, I open carry, only conceal at work on owners request and have been to the range or had co-workers over to shoot on several occasions.
    Now as far as my collection goes, well I am not sure the misses even knows what I lost in the boating accident.
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

Our CC law in WI is relativly new. When I first got mine I showed it to a colleague. It was weird and I vowed never to do that again. Ever since that I am amazed at how many people have shown me their CC card. None of them intend to carry, but wanted a CC any ways.

I never tell anyone, even my wife when I carry. It is just the way it should be.

Nick

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links