Advice needed from experienced cc's - Page 3

Advice needed from experienced cc's

This is a discussion on Advice needed from experienced cc's within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Glock 32 (same size as the 19 and 23 models) Iwb @3:30-4:00 I have no problem wearing shorts and a t-shirt or polo in Missouri's ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Advice needed from experienced cc's

Glock 32 (same size as the 19 and 23 models) Iwb @3:30-4:00

I have no problem wearing shorts and a t-shirt or polo in Missouri's hot humid weather.

Unless I really want to go unnoticed I carry in this, under a t shirt, year round. I make a lot of these holsters. If I want to make it disappear I carry an IWB hybrid tuckable. FWIW, you are in NC which is an OC state. While you may not personally want to print, there is no legal issue with printing in NC. Oh, and OWB needs a good stiff belt to really make it work best. So looking back on the belt thread, if you are printing with an LC9 OWB it's either a belt issue, holster issue, gun issue, garment issue, or a combination of the above. It sure isn't a gun issue. Are you wearing those fitted muscle shirts again? And be sure to carry behind the hip bone with OWB. 3:00 carry will print nearly all the time. And loop the belt through the holster loop, then through one of your belt loops, then through the second holster loop. It draws the holster in much tighter using that belt loop on the back.

I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links