Concealment solved..now a whole new problem

This is a discussion on Concealment solved..now a whole new problem within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My problem with the Fobus holster is that it alway sticks out too much for my liking. I like my holsters to ride close to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Concealment solved..now a whole new problem

VIP Member
    My problem with the Fobus holster is that it alway sticks out too much for my liking. I like my holsters to ride close to my body.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

2. Remove Ads

I haven't tried it yet but I have a Theis IWB hybrid on the way to me. I considered the Crossbreed but there were two problems. First the wait is over a month. I'm also not crazy about the crucifix on the belt clips. But the biggest issue is that they don't make one for the gun I want it for (Bersa BP9CC). I emailed to see if it was due for release and was told they have no plans to make one. But I'm sure it's a good holster if they have one for your gun.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I love the kydex Infidel from Comp-Tach. It allows me to easily take the whole setup off without the need to take me gun out of the holster. It's also 'clicks' in place and I can flip it upside down and shake it and it still retains the weapon (retention is adjustable). I don't have any issues with it pulling on my clothing no. Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - The Infidel Holster

I am 5 foot 8 inches and 145 pounds, with a somewhat athletic build and I do not find it uncomfortable at all. I wear it at about 3 o'clock and it straight up just disappears on me!

ShirtDown.jpgShirtUp.jpg
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

The OP stated he was going for a Ramora IWB for his LC9. He cannot go wrong with the Ramora
    Sarg80
    Sig P-220 Primary Carry and CZ-75 Primary Carry
    Mauser HSc BUG
    Walther P-1 tertiary carry or when i want a break from the others
    S&W Model 66 (No Dash) for the woods

Lead Moderator
    Sounds as if the OP is starting his box of holsters collection. As others have said , don't dislike kid ex if you have never tried one.
    aus71383 likes this.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Lead Moderator
    Sounds as if the OP is starting his box of holsters collection. As others have said , don't dislike kydex if you have never tried one.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    OK...may have to eat some crow here guys.....my Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle (Kydex) OWB for my LCP came today and I gotta admit I kinda like it. It is tight and the directions do say do not make a slow extraction. So just playing with it now and you really have to extract the weapon as if you mean it for it to come out.

Now I know it's a cheap entry level holster but for the light and little LCP it seems ok........

Anyone hungry ??? more crow here than I can digest at one sitting...........
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    tear up the finish on your gun and uncomfortable.

Attachment 65018
    Gun are metal and Kydex is .. .well not. I don't think its a problem, not that I have seen anyway.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    SCXDm9....see my previous post.....learning here boss...learning.....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

LC9 or LCP stick em in your pocket with a DeSantis pocket holster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links