Another employee not allowed to defend himself.

This is a discussion on Another employee not allowed to defend himself. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I read this and wondered what if... Video released of kidnapped man discovered in car trunk - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By Arborigine
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: Another employee not allowed to defend himself.

Another employee not allowed to defend himself.

I read this and wondered what if...

Video released of kidnapped man discovered in car trunk - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community

Read where another circle k employee in Fla was fired for defending himself after three robbers burst in and one was shouting shoot him shoot him.
    We have different gifts,according to the grace given to each of us.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velo99 View Post
    I read this and wondered what if...

Video released of kidnapped man discovered in car trunk - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community

Read where another circle k employee in Fla was fired for defending himself after three robbers burst in and one was shouting shoot him shoot him.
    At least he's alive to be fired.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Do you think he got a ticket for the expired reg?
    goldshellback likes this.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Police here got a 911 call.... went to the convenience store .... and no one was there. NO ONE .
    They went into to do a search of it, and found the clerk dead and a 79 yr old man who had gone up there to buy his grandkids some ice cream dead as well.

Videos showed them what happened, and they saw a face they knew. He went into rob the place, and shot them both so there were no witnesses..... and the video was the best witness.
    Now, up for murder charges.

And they wonder why employees want to wear guns to protect themselves ???? This Circle K employee would have been found later dead somewhere.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    What am I missing here. Sounds like the guy got abducted and the cops got him out of the pickle. I am on an iPhone, so if there was a video that examine this, I could not see it.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    What am I missing here. Sounds like the guy got abducted and the cops got him out of the pickle. I am on an iPhone, so if there was a video that examine this, I could not see it.
    Droid > iPhone
    Edward7 likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Droid > iPhone
    That may be, but could you be so kind to share what I missed?
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Links