Santa Wish List

This is a discussion on Santa Wish List within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Dear Santa, With everything I have had to deal with this year I would love a little reward. I am not asking for much. A ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Santa Wish List

Dear Santa,

With everything I have had to deal with this year I would love a little reward. I am not asking for much. A Regent R200 with box or two of ammo to play with would be just the ticket.

As always there will be a couple bottles of my brew on the table near the fireplace for you.

MnmBrewing

2. Remove Ads

Dear Santa...

Please bless everyone here on DC with good health, a safe and happy holiday season, and give them a VERY Merry Christmas! Keep my family healthy and safe, and most of all, bring laughter and giggles, of joy and excitement, to my one and only Granddaughter as she enjoys the fun of Christmas. Let us teach her, and let her begin to understand, the true meaning of Christmas. May those not as fortunate as ourselves have warm shelter and a good meal and let them know there are those of us that do care.

As for me, let me train safely, and shoot straight should I ever need to use the skills that I practice.

Be safe in the skies Santa and make sure those chimneys are wide enough for your bag AND your butt...

First Sgt
    Sarge65 and WHEC724 like this.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Ruger LCR and an AR when I get home from deployment

Colt LE6920 would be nice.

Santa is gonna be armed to the teeth from the sound of it
    daddysgirl likes this.

VIP Member
    Dear Santa

I would like a new president and vice president (from Wisconsin)

thank you!

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by mnmbrewing View Post
    Dear Santa,

With everything I have had to deal with this year I would love a little reward. I am not asking for much. A Regent R200 with box or two of ammo to play with would be just the ticket.

As always there will be a couple bottles of my brew on the table near the fireplace for you.

MnmBrewing
    You can't be tempting Santa to be sipping on your brew while he is carrying around all our guns and ammo lol.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

Re: Santa Wish List

Dear Santa,

I was as well behaved this year as possible for me.

Please bring me anything that resembles an M1 Thompson.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year, but I could have been better. There are some things I want, but this year I am asking for a favor.
    1. Can you please make sure that my oldest daughter gets into the college of her choice? She gets good grades and is a great kid, but she worries too much. Don't worry about the tuition, the wife and I will figure that out.
    2. Can you make sure that my youngest daughter stays healthy? She plays competitive soccer and those girls are rough and she never backs down from a collision.
    3. Can you make sure my wife keeps being patient with me? After 17 yrs of marriage, she stills needs to remind me to turn out the lights when I leave a room and put the toilet seat down.

Thanks
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

StarPD45
    Dear Santa,
    A G36 and an XDs.

Oh. And if you take the big sleigh, a Barret 50 would be nice.

Santa:

Since you have not made an appearance at any house of mine since 1979, I find your commitment suspect. I am a tolerant man for the most part, but 33 years of no call/no shows has worn my patience thin. I have found that I have had to cover for you even where my sons are concerned. Understand that this is intolerable. Therefore, on December 24th, you WILL deliver a SIG 938 SAS to me, NIB. There will be no quarter on this.

Don't screw around with me Santa. I know where you live.

Santa Wish List

Well, I am saying this more of a mind clearer more then wishful thinking.

Santa, its been a rough year as you know. First, our beloved Gracie fought so very hard for 18 months and lost her battle with Brain cancer at the young age of 7 on Sept 2 2012. I know you can't do anything about this. But, if you can use some of that magic just make sure she is happy up there with The Lord and that she know that we miss and love her. This Christmas will NOT be the same.

Second, as you are prob aware I lost my job last week after 13 years of dedication. Sucks but the job market is tough and I would just like a lead or two. Ill prove myself so leave that part up to me.

My oldest boy graduates this year and leaves this coming August for college. Please help us making sure it happens. He deserves it and had worked so very hard for it.

Please also help somehow with my wife. She took care of Gracie everyday since Gracie got sick (doctors for chemo twice a week, phy therapy 3 times a week and everything else). She already had to stop working to help baby girl but now work doesn't want her back. Please throw a lead or two her way also.

It's been a hard year Santa but we will figure it out. But if you can lead a hand in any way it would be appreciated it. I just put my lights up. All purple and white. Purple was Gracie's favorite color so I found it only fitting. Still can't bring myself to put the tree up yet. But we are going to try as a family in the next day or two. The boys still deserve a Christmas and the Christmas feeling.

Thank you Santa and thank you for making Christmas last year for Gracie and the boys special. We got to have it twice thanks to you. Once at St Jude Children's hospital and once here at home.

Ok I feel a tad bit better.

Rob.
    Rob
    -----------
    Play in the heavens baby girl. For we will again one day see you.
    Gracie Rae P Nov 16,2004 - Sept 2,2012
    Forever daddy's girl!
    -----------

Dear Santa, I've been kinda naughty, that's why I deserve a K-Frame. And a new barrel for the 870. I will hold off on eating the cookies until you arrive with the goods...

PS... Ring the doorbell!

Dear santa,
    My list is very short. 1 of everything they sell at the local gun store and let my wife forget the phrase "what do you need another gun for?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links