Motorcycling and CC

This is a discussion on Motorcycling and CC within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 2009 Buell 1125CR. Glock 26 in a Remora holster inside a pocket on the armored jacket. BG would probably have a hard time keeping up ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Motorcycling and CC

2009 Buell 1125CR. Glock 26 in a Remora holster inside a pocket on the armored jacket. BG would probably have a hard time keeping up anyway

2. Remove Ads

FYI: There's another thread about these issues and here's the link. I don't know if there is a way to merge this and that one together. Moderators: Is there a way?

2011 HD Ultra Classic Limited. IWB with a riders back rest. In warm weather I tuck the front of my tee shirt.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Motorcycling and CC

I ride a Yamaha R1, and my wife rides a Honda CBR 600RR. We both carry iwb when we ride, neither of us tuck our shirts in, and we both wear leather jackets. A couple of my friends have started wearing the 511 holster shirts, I was thinking about trying one.

Suzuki Marauder, Sig P229, Galco Stow-n-go @ small of the back.
    definitely eyeing a shoulder rig for the future though.

I haven't figured anything out for the dirt bike though. My backpack isn't readily accessible and I don't want it anywhere I might fall on it (which doesn't leave a lot of choices, since I fall a lot)

1911 in CBST at 3:00 on my Shadow 700. Sometimes, I'll carry my little 9mm in my jacket pocket if it is a bit too chilly to ride without one. I keep a small gun case cable locked to the bike for when I need to go without (i.e. post offices, well just post offices ;) ). I keep it in a tool bag resting on the front fender with the cable wrapped around the fork tube. I use a belt slide holster occasionally but after trying that once on my bike I'll never do that again--it's just too easy to lose that way.
    ‎"When the need for my gun is abated I will lay it down freely, but until that day comes not even Satan himself could pry it from my cold dead hands."

2007 Fatboy, I either carry my LCP, LC9, or SR40C in a paddle holster 3 O'clock position. I ride year round unless it's snowing, or just after snow because of the salt on the road.

99 Suzuki 1500 Intruder, all year round. Carry just as I always do - 1911 or CZ IWB @ 5:00.

In the winter, I may throw a Taurus 709 in my coat pocket, or an ankle holster to be able to get to quicker, but the primary is always there.

Joe

Forgot to mention - I chose the 709 for that honking great big trigger guard to get winter gloves in.
    Last edited by raytracer; December 21st, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

2010 FLHTK... Glock 23 in my inside pocket of HD leatherjacket. When no heavy coat on, in my HBE com 3 con_4.sized.jpg at 4 o'clock
    "Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses." Nehemiah 4:14

PF9 in right front pocket, or Bersa9UC @ 4 o'clock IWB. No problems either way, about 14K a year.

I have an 05 Warrior and a 96 VFR 750; I carry an LCP or LC9 at 7 o'clock in a IWB holster. I ride a lot, about 20k miles per yr. Feel naked without it

97 Springer Softtail. Place my XDSC 40 in my ass crack, works great especially in the winter Wisconsin months........

Wow, never thought there would be this many riders on here.

"I don't always ride concealed, but when I do - I prefer my P229 IWB"

I have a 2007 Honda ST.

Tail of the Dragon Aug_2009_sm.jpg

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDglassman View Post
    Wow, never thought there would be this many riders on here.

I have a 2007 Honda ST.

Tail of the Dragon Aug_2009_sm.jpg
    Smaller world than you think. I mainly ride a modified 03 ST1100P and have 3 other bikes. Firearms and concealed carry sometimes pop up on the forum at ST-riders.net . I am planing on making an offer on an ST1300 after Christmas. I hold Stoc #7558 and IBA# 48069

SATCHMO1960, I think you better get your seat re-upholstered, few things ruin a ride like sitting on a wet sponge.

I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Motorcycling and CC

07 Ultra Classic. P3AT in right front pocket..always. J-frame IWB 3:30-4:00 in hybrid holster of my design. Locked in trunk when at work.

Wife used to complain on the Sportster that my j frame hit her thigh and was uncomfortable. Bought bigger bike...no complaints now! :)
    MASSIVE likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links