M&P Shield with Crimson Trace Laser holster

This is a discussion on M&P Shield with Crimson Trace Laser holster within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a M&P Shield 9mm / Crimson Trace holster that can easily be clipped on and off the belt worn Outside the Waist ...

Thread: M&P Shield with Crimson Trace Laser holster

I'm looking for a M&P Shield 9mm / Crimson Trace holster that can easily be clipped on and off the belt worn Outside the Waist Band , ideas?

2. Remove Ads

i use this for an M&P compact, very comfortable, and nicely priced! The leather is easily cut by the end user if you desire a more open grip, and the kydex is user changable if you get a different carry pistol.
    White Hat Holsters

EDIT: nevermind, i didnt realize the CT wasnt mounted on the grip.

Thanks for the tip but looking for OWB holster that can be easily clipped and and off with no belt.

Sorry, I forgot that part when I was making a recommendation.
    IMHO, I wouldn't want an OWB holster which can be easily removed from my belt.

...sent from my mind, using telepathy!

It is for the wife to wear around the house in a very rural area. She wants something she can easily wear without a belt.

You can always try PHLster Custom Kydex Holster. Featuring Custom Kydex for Sig 1911

They're custom made, He's all over YouTube .

Seems like a decent guy, and they'l make it however you want it.
    ...because you never know when the king of England might come looking for back taxes.

- Richard L. Johnson

Good luck

I'm looking for the same thing in a paddle holster. Have tried to get four different holster companies to make me a holster. Their response is " we do not make a holster to fit your gun". I just bought a paddle holster for my Bodyguard 380 from Tagua Gunleather and it works beautifully, seems to be made well, is very comfortable, has good retention, and can't be jerked off. No warranty and no satisfaction guaranteed. That part is a bummer, but I am extremely happy with the holster. I guess someone has taken advantage of him at some time. Ask him to make me a Paddle holster for my shield just like the Bodyguard holster. Got the same answer.

The companies are missing a great opportunity, because when the shield law suite is settled, thousands and thousands of the shields are going to be turned loose and the company making holsters for them will be richly rewarded.

First thing that came to mind was a paddle holster but have not seen one for a shield lil lone one with a crimson laser. Did u google it?

Did you find a quick release holster for the M&P Shield with CT? I'm still looking for the same thing in a paddle holster.

Never found anything still looking. Would really just like a kydex holster with a clip. There are several for M&P Shields, but I have not found one for the Shield with a CT installed.

RAL
    Last edited by RAL; December 16th, 2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: additional
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

I placed an order with them and will give a report when the holster comes in.

Did you order the Ranger with a belt clip? If so I will be very interested in how you like it. It is the closest to what I am looking for. Have emailed two other holster makers about making me a paddle holster. Will post results.

If any one is interested I finally found the speed holster for my Shield with CT. It is an all leather holster for $70 that is custom made. The link: Standard Leather Paddle Holster - American Holster Company | American Holster Company

Links