First Wally World Walk! - Page 2

First Wally World Walk!

This is a discussion on First Wally World Walk! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Haha, I never heard of the Wally world walk, but Sunday was the first day I actually carried inside of a building- have just been ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: First Wally World Walk!

Haha, I never heard of the Wally world walk, but Sunday was the first day I actually carried inside of a building- have just been carrying in the house/ to the car when going to work in the AM. Went to church (sounds weird but our church is kind of dark and I feel totally comfortable with everyone there) and then we did our little stop in at Walmart to get a couple groceries. I did feel funny but I was very confident that no one could tell I was carrying. Heck even my friend at church who has a very protruding belly did not feel the glock when I hugged him! Made me feel much more confident in my ability to conceal.

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    If you really want your patience tried, go there in 2 weeks. Last weekend before Christmas should be a blast!
    Quote Originally Posted by MASSIVE View Post
    Try the "Returns" line the day AFTER Christmas...
    I practice situational awareness and maintain low blood pressure by avoiding any and all stores between Nov 23 and Jan 2.
    Darrow75 and daddysgirl like this.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    I feel left out. I never did my Wally Waltz. :o
    what

ITS A MUST DO

First Wally World Walk!

Ok. I am going to have to do it. I have had my license for a few days now and have been a few places, but not my Walmart! I think the one close to me is one of the busiest in America. Lol

Of course, I think pretty much everyone can say that about the Walmart close to them.

I will give it a go soon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links