Neighbour of mine and Carry Permits. - Page 2

Neighbour of mine and Carry Permits.

This is a discussion on Neighbour of mine and Carry Permits. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good job, JoJo. That's exactly how it will have to be done, one person at a time. I hope that by watching her husband become ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Neighbour of mine and Carry Permits.

Good job, JoJo. That's exactly how it will have to be done, one person at a time. I hope that by watching her husband become a safe gun handler who takes a more proactive role in his family's safety, his wife can get past whatever previous gun related trauma she experienced.

So long as everyone's on the same page with respect to discretion, it is good to know of others in the neighborhood who aren't simply blind to the realities.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Now you both have a legitimate reason to buy a blinged out 1911 and have summer BBQ's. ;) :)

I have several great neighbors. One's a 87 yo WWII vet who keeps a .45 by his door and is just itching to get one more notch on it before he goes. And we have a cop who lives across the street. Nobody messes around in our neighborhood! (And yes we have BBQ's - LOL)

This is a prime example of what I don't understand about the always carry never tell crowd. If we never tell, how do we hope to increase "our" numbers, folks who carry wisely and VOTE WISELY?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links