Crossbreed Supertuck clips being seen - Page 3

Crossbreed Supertuck clips being seen

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Supertuck clips being seen within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought all three types of clips when I got mine. Tried on the j-clips, but never used them outside. Went with the velcro for ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck clips being seen

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I bought all three types of clips when I got mine. Tried on the j-clips, but never used them outside. Went with the velcro for a while. They are more secure than the regular clips, they hold super solid. But the regular clips are easier to get on and off, and after a while I realized nobody was going to notice anyway.

Case in point, the guy in Clackamas, OR walked all the way into the food court with an AR and a hockey mask on, and nobody noticed a thing until he started shooting. The sheep are oblivious.
    Walk softly ...

I've not had anyone ask me about mine, even when wearing a brown belt that shows through the cross cut out. I do prefer the solid kydex clips that originally on them though.

Since my family trait is a flat butt, I doubt anyone even looks that close. with that said, no one has mentioned anything about my Wife's either. So if someone has noticed, they've been wise not to let on they were looking at my Wife's 5 o'clock region
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links