Why do we carry?

This is a discussion on Why do we carry? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Like so many things today rights are taken to extreme. Theres an arguement around every corner. Theres no wrong in America unles you don't agree ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Why do we carry?

Like so many things today rights are taken to extreme. Theres an arguement around every corner. Theres no wrong in America unles you don't agree with me. Smoking, if you dont smoke then most don't want anyone smoking around them. What kills more poeple, Cancer or guns? alcohol or guns? Why are these still legal. I have yet to figure this out. I know that all cancer is from cigarettes and all drunks have not killed someone. How many people carry a gun and have not killed anyone. Are we responsible enough to smoke, drink or carry a gun? Havent seen any qualifications to drink yet.(except age).
    As for family or friends, only a select few know I carry. C.A.N.T. Is the best policy. If you are with them and "need" to defend yourself (or them) kind of explains itself. Always remember what has been said over and over on this link. This is not an arguement you will win.
    Pick your battles you CAN win with the people that make the difference (politicians) for you to carry, drink, smoke ect.....
    Just how I feel.

2. Remove Ads

Why do I carry? For all lawful purposes. Because I hold primary responsibility for my own safety and security. Because I refuse to be victimized. And because I have sworn to protect my loved ones 'til my dying breath, in the face of violence, no matter the cost to the assailant, even if it kills him.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links