conceal carry question? - Page 2

conceal carry question?

This is a discussion on conceal carry question? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Don't worry about what other people think, it's a waste of time. Just do what YOU need to do to protect yourself and the family....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: conceal carry question?

Don't worry about what other people think, it's a waste of time.
    Just do what YOU need to do to protect yourself and the family.
    Paco likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

In our modern society people are so disjoined from their own instincts for survival and self-reliance that they are terrified when they meet someone who has managed to retain them.

Free-thinking, non-conforming, self-reliant individualist have always & in ALL WAYS scared the bee-jesus outta' folks who prefer the idea of good always triumphing over evil & Steven Seagal being somewhere nearby when things go terribly wrong in their favorite lunch spot. You're better off just to bless their hearts & leave their minds...alone. You won't change their mind. Only an event will change their mind. I just pray the event doesn't kill them or someone they love.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I think for a lot of people, guns aren't a part of their lives. They are an impossible scenario. When they get angry, they think, "Boy, if I had a gun, I'd shoot that guy right now!" If you go around doing this long enough, when you see a gun you will be uncomfortable. You are unprepared for the responsibility of being in possession of a gun, because of using it as a "fantasy" of violence, and never as a self defense tool.

Too many movies, not enough real life.

Austin

Think Like a BG...you walk into a place to rob it & see someone who is OCing. Who would you shoot first?
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

+1 to big stick AND his motto. I carry concealed, I don't tell anyone and I don't really care what they think. It's not Christian to wish bad things would happen to people so that they'd change their point of view, but if Chucky Schummer were to get pounded into a coma for a couple of years... .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links