It is FINALLY here!!!

It is FINALLY here!!!

This is a discussion on It is FINALLY here!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My Shield finally came in! I realized there was no holster for it, guess I didn't really believe it would come in. :-) Ordered a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ColoradoLady

Thread: It is FINALLY here!!!

It is FINALLY here!!!

My Shield finally came in! I realized there was no holster for it, guess I didn't really believe it would come in. :-)

Ordered a N2Tactical iwb for it. Had fun shooting it this weekend at the range, still like it! Will kee carrying the Sig until the new holster comes i, then start practicing with the Shield, too.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all
    accessbob likes this.
    Common sense is NOT common. There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom...

Very cool, would love to get a hold of one myself. How long did it take to come in?
    EDC: M&P 9*2
    PHIL.4:13

NRA

VIP Member
    Congrats on the new gun. I've looked, but haven't been able to even get my hands on a shield to fondle and drool over.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Congratulations. I’m currently looking for a Shield for my wife.
    9mm or 40? My wife favors the 9mm. How did it handle?
    Grips good for the smaller female hand?

My wife shoots my 9mm Shield well. It fits her hand better than my Sig Sauer P225 and much better than my Glock 23. She is about 5-7" and 120lbs and has pretty small hands.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Very nice pistol. Congrats and enjoy!
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Everybody I have talked to who owns a Shield says they love it. Too bad it's so hard to get ahold of.

Congrats! The only bad thing I've consistently heard about them are how hard they are to get.

Are they still selling for a premium online? I haven't been interested in one, so never bothered to look. My small town LGS has two and I'm considering buying for resale.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

GH
    Congratulations on getting your new Shield! I'm impatiently waiting for my MP40C to arrive at the gun dealer's. They told me it could be a wait of up to 3 months. It's paid for already, military $50 rebate coupon ready to mail out but I'll need a serial number to make it valid. It looks like that won't happen which angers me. I've got until 17 January to get it in the mail. Maybe I'll get lucky.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

They had one in Whistling Pines, so I tried it, and loved it and ordered it in May!
    Common sense is NOT common. There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom...

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Congrats! The only bad thing I've consistently heard about them are how hard they are to get.

Are they still selling for a premium online? I haven't been interested in one, so never bothered to look. My small town LGS has two and I'm considering buying for resale.
    Don't know about online, but I got mine with a membership discount so it was below retail. (whew)

Comes with two clips, extended with finger rest, and flush.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Congrats and Merry Christmas!
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by RandyatOBX View Post
    Congratulations. I’m currently looking for a Shield for my wife.
    9mm or 40? My wife favors the 9mm. How did it handle?
    Grips good for the smaller female hand?

Mine is a 9mm. My hands are very small...I wear kids gloves. I find it very comfy to shoot, and the narrow frame gives a great grip, kick is minimal. I think she will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post

Paid $374 for mine via Gallery of Guns and shipped to Dukes in New Castle.

Sponsored Links