Busch Gardens, VA

This is a discussion on Busch Gardens, VA within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been there in years past and when I was there I never once saw metal detectors. Not sure about the rules as I did ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Busch Gardens, VA

I've been there in years past and when I was there I never once saw metal detectors. Not sure about the rules as I did not have a permit then and it didn't make any difference to me.

Goose
    "These days I go down to Wal-Mart and they sell 'em in the back.
    Some people wanna take 'em away, why don't you go bust them boys that's sellin' crack.
    Guns, whether Remingtons 'er Glocks.
    Come on man it ain't like I'm a slingin' 'em on the block." - Justin Moore

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by tnd2 View Post
    or other electronic devices.
    Sooooooo..... I am safe in assuming that everyone left their cellphones in their cars???????

YMMV

I am not sure. I know that the last time I was there last year, they wanded everyone that entered and "weapons" were not allowed. I know a cop friend that always takes his off before going into the park and locks it up in his car.

I've been going to Busch Gardens for the past 2 years and never been stopped or questioned. I always carry my Gerber Paraframe knife everywhere I go, and intend to do the same with my Walther PK380 when I get my CHP. A silly sign telling me I can't carry won't slow me down. Unless there is a law prohibiting it, I will carry.

Quote Originally Posted by jsrdrnr View Post
    I am not sure. I know that the last time I was there last year, they wanded everyone that entered and "weapons" were not allowed. I know a cop friend that always takes his off before going into the park and locks it up in his car.
    I find that dubious, as the car is the least secure place to keep it. Plus, as a LEO, he can carry everywhere...
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

****UPDATE****

My wife and I have carried the past two days and will carry there the next two.

Security is almost non-existent. I have seen one police officer and the bag check is a complete joke!!

I would never enter the park without carrying.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I carry each and every time at Disney I was there Monday Dec. 24th. Carried Glock 26 IWB. They only check bags and you could still carry in an elephant inthe bag. Not worried at Mouse House but Orlando in general in not so safe.
    You do not know, what you do not know, until you realize that you do not know it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links