How Smart is this? Train your Physco Kid how to shoot a Bushmaster

This is a discussion on How Smart is this? Train your Physco Kid how to shoot a Bushmaster within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; With more news coming out of the Connecticut shooting this really champs my XXX. Gun control laws cannot stop being Stupid!!! This mother took her ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By PEF
  • 4 Post By cmdrdredd

Thread: How Smart is this? Train your Physco Kid how to shoot a Bushmaster

How Smart is this? Train your Physco Kid how to shoot a Bushmaster

With more news coming out of the Connecticut shooting this really champs my XXX. Gun control laws cannot stop being Stupid!!! This mother took her son to the shooting range??? To teach him firearm responsibility??? I'm surprised mom didn't give him flight lessons to ram a plane into a building!!! Does anyone else see a problem with this?? Normal gun folks don't bring mentally dysfunctional people to the XXXXing gun range and then allow access to said guns and ammo at home.

This is how you create a Zombie.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    With all due respect, you know very little about the man and the mother. You don't know if he had a history of violence, you don't know what he said to his mother on a daily basis.

Good gosh, man, think for yourself and don't run with the mob.
    9MMare likes this.

The kid wasn't psycho, he had a form of autism. It could have been her way to try to give him release who knows. Still, she was the parent and you have no right to tell anyone what is right for their children.

Now, she did NOT. I repeat, did NOT teach him to shoot people. The only thing in your whole rant I can even agree on is that she should have kept them secured.

Still, I don't know how you can sit there and monday morning quarterback a dead woman's parenting. Disgusting
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Enough has been said here and it's already done gone downhill all the way. Nothing more to do.

Links