If they ony knew...

This is a discussion on If they ony knew... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ...how many firearms (ARs) and accessories (PMAGs and ammo) have been purchased as a direct result of the screaming for gun control and threats of ...

Thread: If they ony knew...

If they ony knew...

...how many firearms (ARs) and accessories (PMAGs and ammo) have been purchased as a direct result of the screaming for gun control and threats of another AR/high cap mag ban...me thinks no one on that side of the fence is thinking clearly, I mean what did they expect would happen...I'd like to see the hard numbers.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

2. Remove Ads

Yup... We'll never know the hard numbers, but panic buying is everywhere and for good reason. The NRA press conference friday should spur alot more.
    "The Beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

"When loss of liberty is looming, as it is now The siren sounds first in the hearts of freedoms vanguard"- Heston
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

"The NRA press conference friday should spur alot more"

Who knows...it might actually alay fears a bit.
    “No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

GH
    I expect prices on guns, ammo & accessories will increase dramatically if they haven't already. The fact that our President is in lock step with the UN in putting a worldwide gun ban in place & after the mass shootings state governments trying to "do something" about gun ownership will cause a rush on firearms.

I feel fortunate that I put my order in on a new gun a week & a half ago & paid in full on the spot.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Operations Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Senior Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Fear.
    Fear everywhere as evidenced by the incredible upsurge in gun purchases.

Makes one wonder; what do they (REALLY) fear? Crime or the Government itself?
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Links