New Orleans Hilton Riverside

This is a discussion on New Orleans Hilton Riverside within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone happen to know whether the Hilton Riverside prohibits carrying on the property? I'm not sure how normal it would be to call and ...

Thread: New Orleans Hilton Riverside

New Orleans Hilton Riverside

Does anyone happen to know whether the Hilton Riverside prohibits carrying on the property? I'm not sure how normal it would be to call and ask, but I hate to drive all the way down there and then not know what to do when I get there if they prohibit carrying on the property.
    Last edited by pirateshot; December 19th, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

2. Remove Ads

I have stayed there and did not see a sign - doesn't mean there isn't one though, but I have carried in every hotel in FL I have ever been to/stayed in.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

New Orleans is probably a good place to carry. I hang out there regularly. I think of it like Vegas - 2 days isn't enough and 4 is too many.

It's kind of dirty and full of crime, but good times will be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    New Orleans is probably a good place to carry. I hang out there regularly. I think of it like Vegas - 2 days isn't enough and 4 is too many.

It's kind of dirty and full of crime, but good times will be had.
    in LA you cannot be under the influence and carry (unlike FL, don't know about NV)
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

Thanks guys. We'll see how it goes. Looks like LA law requires them to at least let me keep it in the car, so that's better than nothing.

Links