Denver: Training and Shooting Range Resources

Denver: Training and Shooting Range Resources

This is a discussion on Denver: Training and Shooting Range Resources within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I need to refer someone to a Denver CHL/Shooting instructor AND a Denver shooting range, I would prefer the range to be an indoor range, ...

Thread: Denver: Training and Shooting Range Resources

Question Denver: Training and Shooting Range Resources

I need to refer someone to a Denver CHL/Shooting instructor AND a Denver shooting range, I would prefer the range to be an indoor range, and I would prefer the range and instructor to be affiliated, if possible, and also have a broad selection of "rental" guns. Additionally, I would really like it if the range and or the instructor had a "Ladies Night" type training arrangement.

If you have experience in Denver and can make a recommendation that will meet one or more of my criteria please jump in and give me some ideas. My "wish list" of criteria is just that - a 'wish list".

I'm not trying to eliminate great trainers or great facilities, so if someone or someplace are at the top of your list, but otherwise miss a couple of other criteria, please provide them also.

Please elaborate as much as you feel appropriate with regard to your recommendations along with names and contact information (other than e-mail addresses).

I will be helping them select their trainer and facility, so I'm just trying to filter some of my due diligence up front.

Many thanks for your time and effort in responding!

What kind of training are you looking for?
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

You might contact Gun Smoke. They have CC classes. Rich may have some other classes that I don't know about.
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

Links