CCW smartphone app

This is a discussion on CCW smartphone app within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Which one suntzu the one that the OP is endorsing or the one that retsupt99 mentioned? Originally Posted by suntzu That is the app the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CCW smartphone app

Which one suntzu the one that the OP is endorsing or the one that retsupt99 mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    That is the app the ex marine used a few months ago when he mistakenly thought it was OK for him to CC in NYC at the Empire State Building! The app was accurate but guess it was hard to understand on his screen.......so he says
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

2. Remove Ads

CCW smartphone app

Quote Originally Posted by bigarm View Post
    How do you find it? My phone doesn't seem to have a search feature. It lists categories. What category would I look at? Thanks!
    Just do a general search in the App Store for gun apps or CCW apps. The actual name of the app I have is CCW Controls. It was 3.99 and well worth it. I'm not sure I would trust a free version of something that's supposed to put out such crucial information....

CCW smartphone app

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    That is the app the ex marine used a few months ago when he mistakenly thought it was OK for him to CC in NYC at the Empire State Building! The app was accurate but guess it was hard to understand on his screen.......so he says
    Sounds like a bad judgment call for a lapse in common sense to me... Or maybe he thought it was ok since he was a former soldier....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links