Oblivious

This is a discussion on Oblivious within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by sixgun It proves most people are in there own little world. And oblivious to there surroundings. And there called sheeple. They drive ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Oblivious

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    It proves most people are in there own little world. And oblivious to there surroundings. And there called sheeple.
    They drive like this too. I encounter them regularly.
    msgt/ret and Clodbert like this.

2. Remove Ads

Were you able to holster/handle that pistol inside the confines of your car, without covering your passengers (or your own body parts) with the muzzle?

Just something to think about.

Maybe next time, ask them to wait outside the car for a minute while you take care of business.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Senior Member Array GentlemanJim's Avatar
    I bet they are still talking about you behind your back.

Jim

I confess to felling somewhat ambivalent about your passengers not noticing/being in a state of cluelessness. On one hand, those of us who carry may be less noticeable to casual passersby than most of us assume---on the other hand, this seems to document that there are an awful lot of potential victims out there.

Just because your gun is in a safe in the glove compartment doesn't mean a thief isn't gonna take it when he breaks into your car,get one with a cable that attaches around a seat post so they can't just walk off with the gun.
    Talk about Oblivious
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I got my permit a few weeks ago. Started carrying at work OWB. Occasionally I know people can see cause with convenience store work you have to bend over from time to time. One of my co-workers just found out this past when my dad told her (which is fine cause they all know we just got our permits and carrying at work is perfectly fine). Not a big deal but she was shocked that she had never noticed a big gun like my Glock 30 while working in such close quarters.

Goose
    "These days I go down to Wal-Mart and they sell 'em in the back.
    Some people wanna take 'em away, why don't you go bust them boys that's sellin' crack.
    Guns, whether Remingtons 'er Glocks.
    Come on man it ain't like I'm a slingin' 'em on the block." - Justin Moore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links