How Do You Carry?

This is a discussion on How Do You Carry? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Same carry everyday glock 23 iwb barsony holster at 9 o'clock Im left handed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How Do You Carry?

Same carry everyday glock 23 iwb barsony holster at 9 o'clock Im left handed

2. Remove Ads

Right now, in a Galco Concealable above my right rear pocket. That's how I prefer to carry. Sometimes the wardrobe doesn't allow for it and I have to make other arrangements.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

I rotate between a SIS Ultra & a M&P40C. Both IWB in a MTAC @ 4:30.
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

I carry my Kimber full size 1911 in a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster most of the time when the weather is such that I can comfortably wear a cover garment. Sometime, if I know I'll be sitting for a long time or going on a long drive, I'll switch to a Galco Miami Classic II shouldr rig. I also have a Galco Avenger OWB holster that I use if going to the range or taking a class. In the summer, when it is very hot and I'm wearing cargo shorts and a tanktop or T-shirt, I'll switch my carry gun to my S&W 642 in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. But if weather permits a cover garment, the 1911 is my carry gun of choice.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I carry one of two firearms. My Glock-36 90% of the time, or my Ruger SP101...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    I used to change out to my USPc or my RAMI in the fall/winter, but since I work from home full time now, I just stick to my Colt Cobra. If I go out, I sometimes add my Colt Mustang or NAA Mini Mag in pocket carry (vest).
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

I carry a Kahr P9 IWB at about two o'clock (right handed). I have tried many different holsters and none of them are both comfortable and conceal well. I live in the mid west and the unholstered IWB conceals well all year around. I also carry one extra magazine holstered at ten o'clock hooked on my belt.

I carry a full size 1911 now and a ruger sp101 2.25", both go in the belly band but I found that the band collects alot of sweat. Im looking to move to a nexxus or cross breed super tuck for both guns. When i wear cargo pants i put my snubby in, my big pockets. Other than that the belly band has work the same and carried both guns at 3:00 on my ribs.

I carry two Taurus® Mdl 85SS2UL 38 Special Revolvers. Primary IWB @ 4o'clock; BUG in left front pants or jacket pocket.
    David
    Only two defining forces have ever died for you.....
    1. Jesus Christ.
    2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, and Coast Guardsman.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom!

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

I try to use my arms every time I carry... Oh my personal defense tool? Most of the time OWB un tucked shirt

VIP Member
    I have 2 guns are my everyday carry guns. A Kahr CW45 and a CZ P-01. Both are carried IWB at the 3:30-4:00 position. On rare occasions I will carry the P-01 OWB at the same position.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

In summer an M&P 340 in a Mika's pocket holster. Rest of the time a Colt 45 New Agent in a Kelley C-Flex IWB.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found raped and dead in an alley, strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker took two to the chest.

I have a Glock 19 and a Kahr P380. The Kahr has been getting the most attention due to the ease of concealing it. Right now, it's in my right rear pocket in an Uncle George's wallet holster. I also have front pocket and IWB holsters for it (DeSantis Nemesis, Remora, and Comp-Tac Infidel). The Glock is strictly IWB at 3:30 in a Comp-Tac Infidel.

Just got a Sprifield xd 9sc, and xdm 9c I have a Old Faithful for the SC so I am carrying that at 330/400 postion. before these arrived it was a taurus pt709 in a fox holter or deep concealment at 1130.

CBST, Crossbreed Belt, GLOCK 19 whenever I carry which is any chance I get.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links