Defensive Carry banner

Hats off to the liberal media!

4K views 34 replies 29 participants last post by  CharlesMorri 
#1 ·
They have done a far more effective job of arming America over the last few weeks than anything short of WWIII ever could have. I have had more guys calling me looking for guns than I can believe. Ammo, firearms of nearly every variety, you name it, it's gone. My local guy (who, sadly, is retiring in a couple of weeks) thinks it will take months to get caught up. Too bad for those of us who are still trying to expand collections. But very good for those that were on the ball, and excellent for those who were riding the fence.

Senator Feinstein, Mayor Bloomberg, AG Holder, members of the liberal media, VERY WELL DONE!!!! You got us off our tails and made it happen. Now THAT'S an economic stimulus.

But your using a tragedy to further your political agendas disgusts me. You have no decency. And, your plan seems to have backfired, I'd say.

And trust me, I am not alone.

Anyway, thanks a million, from many millions.

#34 ·
Never in my life, did I imagine seeing major suppliers of ammo ... run out of about everything. Never would I have believed... what I have seen.

It puts a smile on my face though, because of the message it sends........ we do like our 2nd Amendment. Thank YOU America !!!!

Can you imagine the discussion at the table with Biden & his commission, and Feinstiens meetings..... "guys, we just put more guns and ammo in the public's hand ... than anybody ever has, in a shorter time than anyone could have ever dreamed it could be".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.