Got Made - Page 3

Got Made

This is a discussion on Got Made within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'd blame it on the bloomin' onion....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Got Made

I'd blame it on the bloomin' onion.
    It's all part of the big picture.

Distinguished Member
    Carrying a gun at the Outback... that's sticking it to the Aussies!
    Burns likes this.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goober45 View Post
    Was out with wife and 3 yr old daughter at Outback, and since I knew I would eat way to much decided to carry OWB, instead of IWB. Wore a long shirt with jacket, well getting out of the booth to put coat on daughter my M&P9c must of been showing. I hear the lady in the next booth say he's got a gun. Before I could say anything her husband goes good for him, and my wife say's why yes he does. I pull shirt back over it and nod to the couple and leave.
    I was mad at myself for even letting it be seen, I try to make sure it doesn't get exsposed. But I like the guys comment as his wife just stares at him.
    Next time, get a pic. I would have loved to have seen her face. :)
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Next time react in true croc hunter spirit.

Whip out a S&W .500 X frame out of a shoulder holster and "Gun?, This is a gun!"

Seriously, people in the know will make you more than you think, either by seeing your gun or projecting you probably have one, with no issues. As pointed out above life is about learning. I often look around as part of situational awareness and play look for the gun. You'd be surprised what you see, e.g. printing or sticking out of a pocket. But as pointed out above the person's demeanor is key.

Quote Originally Posted by msb45 View Post
    Next time react in true croc hunter spirit.

Whip out a S&W .500 X frame out of a shoulder holster and "Gun?, This is a gun!"

Seriously, people in the know will make you more than you think, either by seeing your gun or projecting you probably have one, with no issues. As pointed out above life is about learning. I often look around as part of situational awareness and play look for the gun. You'd be surprised what you see, e.g. printing or sticking out of a pocket. But as pointed out above the person's demeanor is key.
    True enough, but you are looking! OTOH, I ofter carry a snubby .38 in a pocket holster as a BUG. The bulge is VERY noticeable yet I observe those around me to be totally oblivious. I haven't seen anyone stare at my pocket. The vast majority of people go around in a total fog.
    mook012 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanadon View Post
    Sorry, but I believe we're all missing the important issue in what was stated/reported.

Goober... you need to work on portion control when eating. If you're aware in advance that you're going to eat enough to make you uncomfortable in your pants going IWB you have an eating disorder and we here at Defensive Carry are ready to help one of our brothers. Let us help you. Please. For your little girls sake.
    Either I'm missing the "sarcasm" or you are serious...I'm afraid to make a choice here!!! Oh well...moving on to the next thread is my best choice
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links