New here, and need some help on what to buy! - Page 2

New here, and need some help on what to buy!

This is a discussion on New here, and need some help on what to buy! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; M&P or Glock would be my choice. Go with the one that gets you the best deal. From my comparisons the Shield isn't a whole ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New here, and need some help on what to buy!

GH
    M&P or Glock would be my choice. Go with the one that gets you the best deal. From my comparisons the Shield isn't a whole lot smaller than the M&P9C or 40C. The compacts might be a bit more available than the Shield. I'm still waiting for my M&P40C to get to the gun shop. I was told it could be as long as 3 months but I might have bought it at the right time before prices go up. I got a good deal with a LEO/Military discount along with Trijicon night sights for an additional $57 & 3 mags. I couldn't find any deals on Glocks not that there aren't any around but evidently not around here. If the gun gets in before the middle of January I can get another $50 off. That's when the coupon expires.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

VIP Member
    In reference to the Shield, have you ordered one, or are you just waiting to see one in the store? If it is what you have your heart set on, then order it. With the way the market situation is right now, waiting to find one in a store to look at first, you may have a LONG wait on your hands.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I put an order in with Cabela and a pop on-line site for a .40 cal Shield two months ago, and still haven't heard from them. GunBroker.com has them all the time. But, ya gotta be up for the auction process. I did and picked up an XDs for $500 with them. Glad I didn't wait, as it's a great EDC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links