Rarely covered in the News..... PLS DELETE

This is a discussion on Rarely covered in the News..... PLS DELETE within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The city is giving her a medal next week. When an armed person, can and does make a difference, the National Media ignores it ? ...

Thread: Rarely covered in the News..... PLS DELETE

The city is giving her a medal next week. When an armed person, can and does make a difference, the National Media ignores it ?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...g-2524596.html
    Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting
    On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.[/quote]

Breakup sparked theater shootout - San Antonio Express-News
    Breakup sparked theater shootout
    By Ana Ley
    Updated 12:21 pm, Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A recent breakup set off a shooting spree that ended with a man wounded at a South Side movie theater before the suspect was shot by an off-duty deputy, authorities said Monday.

Jesus Manuel Garcia, 19, an employee at a China Garden restaurant next to the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 theater, apparently became upset Sunday night after his girlfriend broke up with him.

He lashed out by sending her a message saying he planned to go to the restaurant and “shoot somebody,” said Bexar County sheriff's Sgt. Raymond Pollard.

Pollard said the woman called to warn restaurant employees, but by the time she saw his message, Garcia was already outside the China Garden firing a Glock 23 at the front door about 9:25 p.m.
    Last edited by Eagleks; December 30th, 2012 at 11:54 PM.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

This is running already. The "problem", so far as being nationally newsworthy, is that a BG getting shot before he kills a bunch of people is that what WOULD have happened is speculation.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    Liberal media don't care when a bad guy gets killed doesn't help there cause
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

And then theirs (oops) that theory...
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    thanks... would have never caught it based upon that title ....
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links